• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

Wonder if Bannon had any dirt on Trump from his Breitbart days?

"Mr. Priebus bristles at the perception that he occupies a diminished perch in the West Wing pecking order compared with previous chiefs. But for the moment, Mr. Bannon remains the president’s dominant adviser, despite Mr. Trump’s anger that he was not fully briefed on details of the executive order he signed giving his chief strategist a seat on the National Security Council, a greater source of frustration to the president than the fallout from the travel ban."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/...smid=tw-share&referer=https://t.co/BXYZ3cp9WY

Good Lord.

He has trouble concentratingrid on policy memos. He can't find light switches. He retires for the night at 6:30 to watch TV in a bathrobe.

This is all.... not really unexpected and yet still totally crazy.

Bannon isn't in charge, guys. Just the hand of the king.
f91e03229f87ac922eb8d84dc40c96cf.jpg

This may have been posted already, but it's insane. There are literally crazy, conspiracy theory driven white supremacists running the country. And this is apparently all because the snowflakes on the right were mad that they thought left-liberal elitists were being condescending to them (obviously, we also know that they are also white supremacists and rubes).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-apocalypse_us_5898f02ee4b040613138a951

"In Bannon’s view, we are in the midst of an existential war, and everything is a part of that conflict. Treaties must be torn up, enemies named, culture changed. Global conflagration, should it occur, would only prove the theory correct. For Bannon, the Fourth Turning has arrived. The Grey Champion, a messianic strongman figure, may have already emerged. The apocalypse is now.

“What we are witnessing,” Bannon told The Washington Post last month, “is the birth of a new political order.”

“Against radical Islam, we’re in a 100-year war,” he told Political Vindication Radio in 2011.

“We’re going to war in the South China Seas in the next five to 10 years, aren’t we?” Bannon asked during a 2016 interview with Reagan biographer Lee Edwards.

“We are in an outright war against jihadist Islamic fascism,” he said in a speech to a Vatican conference in 2014. “And this war is, I think, metastasizing far quicker than governments can handle it.”

In a 2015 radio appearance, Bannon described how he ran Breitbart, the far-right news site he chaired at the time. “It’s war,” he said. “It’s war. Every day, we put up: America’s at war, America’s at war. We’re at war.”

To confront this threat, Bannon argued, the Judeo-Christian West must fight back, lest it lose as it did when Constantinople fell to the Ottomans in 1453. He called Islam a “religion of submission” in 2016 — a refutation of President George W. Bush’s post-9/11 description of Islam as a religion of peace. In 2007, Bannon wrote a draft movie treatment for a documentary depicting a “fifth column” of Muslim community groups, the media, Jewish organizations and government agencies working to overthrow the government and impose Islamic law."

He will do his best to cause the apocalypse he believes is coming.

He has trouble concentrating on policy memos. He can't find light switches. He retires for the night at 6:30 to watch TV in a bathrobe.

I prefer Samantha Bee's "Trump can't read" angle.

It was a hilarious segment when it aired , but truthfully... there's more meat on that conspiracy-theory bone than most.

When the POTUS has no real ideas of his own, the person at his hand is the power.

Tywin Lannister's executive orders would not be getting shut down by the court system.

This may have been posted already, but it's insane. There are literally crazy, conspiracy theory driven white supremacists running the country. And this is apparently all because the snowflakes on the right were mad that they thought left-liberal elitists were being condescending to them (obviously, we also know that they are also white supremacists and rubes).

Where'd any of that mention white people?

Where'd any of that mention white people?

You want to take a guess at the demographic makeup of people who believe in the fourth turning and the Judeo-Christian West fighting a 100-year war against radical jihadist Islamic fascism? That, and when I say running the country I am speaking about a shit-ton of white people in Trump's inner circle (except Ben of course, Hi Ben!)

You want to take a guess at the demographic makeup of people who believe in the fourth turning and the Judeo-Christian West fighting a 100-year war against radical jihadist Islamic fascism? That, and when I say running the country I am speaking about a shit-ton of white people in Trump's inner circle (except Ben of course, Hi Ben!)

Interesting complaint to make on what using this logic would be considered a white supremacist sports message board. (except Ph of course, hi Ph!)

Interesting complaint to make on what using this logic would be considered a white supremacist sports message board. (except Ph of course, hi Ph!)

That is not a proper use of logic, sir. This would be a white supremacist message board if this board was about white supremacy. And just because there are a few white supremacists on these boards (you know who you are!), I would argue that these are not boards about white supremacy.

That is not a proper use of logic, sir. This would be a white supremacist message board if this board was about white supremacy. And just because there are a few white supremacists on these boards (you know who you are!), I would argue that these are not boards about white supremacy.

And yet when I was there we were in the top 5 of least diverse schools in the country and still affiliated with the Baptists and leaving poop on the Muslim professor's doorsteps.

And yet when I was there we were in the top 5 of least diverse schools in the country and still affiliated with the Baptists and leaving poop on the Muslim professor's doorsteps.

Not sure why you would leave poop on your professor's doorstep, but I think you're having a hard time distinguishing between a lot of white people being together and a lot of white people being together who believe in white supremacy.

Not sure why you would leave poop on your professor's doorstep, but I think you're having a hard time distinguishing between a lot of white people being together and a lot of white people being together who believe in white supremacy.

There's probably a higher % of people who believe in white supremacy at WFU than there is on the editorial staff at Breitbart

Back