• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

Lol never seen a NY Post headline actually understate the substance of the story like that. Trump basically said Bannon is dead to him. To come out and say publicly about one of your top advisors, "“Steve is a good guy, but I told them to straighten it out or I will," is pretty much a kiss of death.

Wow. Our President is persuaded by everything he sees on TV. Pathetic.

If you want to impact US policy, just come up with a really good meme.

This is why nepotism is a problem, folks.

I love the responses. Somebody was like, "Oh so you're blackmailing the President of the United States?"

You guys realize he posted what someone else said?

Cernovich made the claims that he’d release a series of “scoops” if Bannon is officially pushed out of the White House on an eleven-minute, self-recorded Periscope Thursday night.
“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich.

“If they go after Bannon, the mother of all stories is gonna drop, and we’re just gonna destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

Last edited:
Back