• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

28-metro.jpg

Only half of the people not related to Trump in that picture are already gone.

kellyanne conway will win...so belligerent that people will forget and dismiss her.

As Bannon waited to hear his fate in recent days, he was keeping in close touch with billionaire ally Robert Mercer and other longtime friends and benefactors in conservative politics and the right-wing media community, expressing a desire to stay in the White House while also musing about what his future could be outside of the federal government.

Associates said Bannon may partner on a new venture with the Mercer family, conservative mega-donors who served as his patrons in an array of enterprises before he joined the Trump campaign. One strong possibility: a new media entity.

Oh goody, another Mercer / Bannon media outlet.

Trump gets rid of Stephen Bannon, a top proponent of his nationalist agenda

Y'all ready for Bannon the Barbarian?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ite-house-get-ready-for-bannon-the-barbarian/

If Bannon takes down Trump how will liberals feel about him? Bannon has power to take trump down in a way no liberal news source, or politician can.

He has already tweated Breitbarts mission statement.

#WAR.

you seem to be rather loose with the definition of a "news source". not sure i would classify Breitbart that way but it is Trump's favorite rag-mag...so it should be interesting.

wait for tweets...

giphy.gif

you seem to be rather loose with the definition of a "news source". not sure i would classify Breitbart that way but it is Trump's favorite rag-mag...so it should be interesting.

wait for tweets...

giphy.gif

I mean Breitbart is Bannon's mouth piece. If they say he is going to go after Trump, he is going to go after Trump.

I mean Breitbart is Bannon's mouth piece. If they say he is going to go after Trump, he is going to go after Trump.

yes, absolutely. i was meaning Dump would tweet after the first headline about him.

Oh man. This is hilarious. There's a decent chance Bannon wrote that himself.

With Bannon gone, there is no guarantee that Trump will stick to the plan. That is why — too late, in retrospect — conservative leaders wrote to the president Friday to advise him that Bannon and campaign manager-turned-counselor Kellyanne Conway were too valuable to lose. Bannon had delivered for the movement, reportedly convincing President Trump to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accords, and to visit Israel on his first trip abroad.

Bannon was also probably the only person who could deliver honest advice and criticism to the president, because he did not need the job. He is a self-made man, and not a Washington climber. Thus it was that Bannon reportedly told Trump that firing former FBI director James Comey would be more trouble than it was worth. He was right.

...causes stocks to climb. umm...really? Trump is the bigger problem and he remains.

Bannon is a hardcore economic nationalist in favor of hight tarrifs protecting the us. Stocks crashed yesterday because it looked like he might get more power in Washington. Clearly the markets think the rational underlings can control Trump.

I think that's what they used to call a "high hope". Suspect "Bannonism" is still alive and well in the WH. We'll see. Hope the optimists are right.

Oh man. This is hilarious. There's a decent chance Bannon wrote that himself.

lol

I don't think Bannon will try to take down Trump. He'll try to influence from the outside using media and public pressure. They're both still backed by the same super wealthy family.

Lol. No.

But people who are hoping for Bannon to "turn" on the President are crazy. It ain't happening.

Back