• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

markets will plummet when tax reform falls on its face

So we should be rooting for tax reform to succeed then right? Or is it full scortch earth policy and fuck those people who have actually accumulated wealth in their lives.

So we should be rooting for tax reform to succeed then right? Or is it full scortch earth policy and fuck those people who have actually accumulated wealth in their lives.
Tax reforms fucks over those that work hard but long standing policies haven't allowed them to accumulate wealth, like redlining.

So either way, a group of people is going to get fucked.

catamount, what does getting fucked mean for a wealth person? How is their life different?

catamount, what does getting fucked mean for a wealth person? How is their life different?

If the market crashes and their lifes savings no longer exist then i would imagine it would effect them.

Im young so im not that worried about it because the market has time to rebound. If your 60 though....

But the poors who keep change in their couch cushions will be fine. Gotcha.

The market crashing fucks everyone including those that don't have money in the market, see last crash. That's why the burn it down mantra is where I draw the line, if you're looking to burn it down and create some great new society do it when I'm gone.

The market crashing fucks everyone including those that don't have money in the market, see last crash. That's why the burn it down mantra is where I draw the line, if you're looking to burn it down and create some great new society do it when I'm gone.

This

Tax reforms fucks over those that work hard but long standing policies haven't allowed them to accumulate wealth, like redlining.

So either way, a group of people is going to get fucked.

There's no reason for stock income to be taxed any differently than any other income from gambling winnings.

Further, we've tried the inherently insane concept that by giving tax cuts to those at the top, they will help those in the middle and on the bottom. It's 100% a scam to make the rich richer. It doesn't create jobs.

There's no reason for stock income to be taxed any differently than any other income from gambling winnings.

Further, we've tried the inherently insane concept that by giving tax cuts to those at the top, they will help those in the middle and on the bottom. It's 100% a scam to make the rich richer. It doesn't create jobs.

I imagine what it does is it creates more lower paying jobs. What it doesn't do is turn lower paying jobs into middle class jobs.

It doesn't create jobs. Any jobs that are needed get created anyway. Without customers (or new products that add customers), it's moronic to hire anyone.

It doesn't create jobs. Any jobs that are needed get created anyway. Without customers (or new products that add customers), it's moronic to hire anyone.

I would imagine that depends on how do you get more "customers"...or add new products.

It does though drive up stocks. The markets are the number one way the middle class generates actual wealth. So it directly benefits the middle class.

Emails: Breitbart editor pledges to do 'dirty work' for Bannon, smears Ivanka

A self-described "email prankster" seemingly fooled top editors at Breitbart over the weekend into believing he was Steve Bannon, the fired White House chief strategist who returned to the right-wing website as executive chairman on Friday.

In the emails, Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow pledged that he and several other top editors would do Bannon's "dirty work" against White House aides. The emails were shared with CNN by the prankster.

In other emails, Marlow suggested he could have Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump ousted from the White House "by end of year" and shared a personal smear about their private lives, perhaps an indication of how low the website is willing to go to achieve its agenda.

emails!

Yea okay Bannon...but you've got no problem with your former boss attacking the parents of a dead soldier or a dying Senator who was tortured in Vietnam while serving the country.

Fuck off.

Back