• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

Crazy that Bannon was able to run Breitbart while in a coma up until January 20th.

Bannon to me off-air: "Fuck you. Don't you fucking say you're calling me out. You fucking liberal elite. Tommy Robinson is the backbone of this country."

lol, Steve Bannon is such a caricature.

If at first you don't succeed in converting the US into a right wing nationalist state, try again with Europe. Just what they need.

Pro tip for Steve: don't back creepy pedos

...or if you are pretty successful in the US, try in Europe too.

Yeah. It’s hard to say Bannon didn’t succeed. He fomented a white nationalist uprising in response to the first black president.

Is Bannon living the new semi-Nazi state of Hungary?

Maybe his pal, Sebastian Gorka can join him there. Seb did wear his Hungarian Nazi tunic and Nazi medal to the WH Inaugural Ball.

try to keep in mind the difference between legal and illegal, if you still can

This post really makes you look like a piece of shit. Try to keep in mind that migrating for work is not necessarily illegal and doesn’t mean you are a Mexican, if you still can.

This post really makes you look like a piece of shit. Try to keep in mind that migrating for work is not necessarily illegal and doesn’t mean you are a Mexican, if you still can.

Look like? Sailor IS a piece of shit.

Let's be real here - sailordeac is a parody. I mean there is no way a person would be serious and post stiuff that is wrong 90 percent of the time. To be truly that stupid, you probably wouldn't be able to turn your computer on. Here's a tip - if you want to try the dumb guy parody, don't be dumb so much. At least mix in a couple of things that are true/make sense to keep us on our toes.

Last I checked, Bannon hates all immigration, except where it can benefit him and further his white nationalist agenda.

And here he is taking a job that could go to a native European. Shameful.

Back