• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

This post really makes you look like a piece of shit. Try to keep in mind that migrating for work is not necessarily illegal and doesn’t mean you are a Mexican, if you still can.

TBF to Sailor, it’s not just that post.

Trump doesn't even hire the best criminals, let alone people.

Two of the 3(?) campaign managers in the President's 2016 campaign have been indicted. In a vacuum, that is astounding. In the current world, it barely registers.

Two of the 3(?) campaign managers in the President's 2016 campaign have been indicted. In a vacuum, that is astounding. In the current world, it barely registers.

Has anyone from the Lincoln Project weighed in yet on Bannon's indictment for running a scam PAC?

You would think that a rock-ribbed conservative like Brad, one who doesn't support President Trump, would be a big fan of the Lincoln Project.

But since Matt Gaetz talks shit about the Lincoln Project, Brad is forced to hate them.

As an aside, I think the Lincoln Project is made up of hacks that will have no impact on the election.

is anyone really surprised that Bannon and his cronies stole money from the Mexico wall GoFundMe? When will Republicans learn that their leaders are just using them (through fear and racism) to line their pockets?

Has anyone from the Lincoln Project weighed in yet on Bannon's indictment for running a scam PAC?

Also I feel not one bit of sympathy for anyone that donated to that "cause". If you donated to those people, you're a moron.

I like this too, fraud to buy a boat to then use in Boaters for Trump

Also I feel not one bit of sympathy for anyone that donated to that "cause". If you donated to those people, you're a moron.

Best case scenario really. Paranoid racists lose their money, no funding to the wall, Bannon gets arrested.

This was the most obvious con imaginable, yet it's a surprise to see anyone actually charged.

Until the Trump pardon, I guess, assuming Bannon can get back in Trump's good graces. (Now I understand why he's been on Fox News lately.)

Back