• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

Steve Bannon placed on National Security Council

Yes, it will be a very long four years.

It wasn't an oversight though. According to the Administration's spokesman Hope Hicks, they intentionally left any reference to the Jewish people out of the statement. It got attention because it is a clear break from what past presidents have done. Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller's past associations are going to have people watching this sort of thing closely.

But then according to other sources saying it was intentional was just a coverup to deflect from their speech writers being noobs.

And bannon is under close watch cause he said Jewish kids were spoiled? There are JAP stereotype references for a reason. I went on a double date with my Jewish buddy, his Jewish fiancée and her friend a few weeks ago. We literally took 40 minutes to decide where to go because we couldn't dare have 2 drinks and bar food at any establishment any of them had been to in the past 6 months. I love em and poke fun of them but Christ they can be high maintenance as friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I mean it's not like he said something bad about the Jews , Christ if we're going to dissect every fracking statement made this is going to be a long four years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it will be a very long four years.

It wasn't an oversight though. According to the Administration's spokesman Hope Hicks, they intentionally left any reference to the Jewish people out of the statement. It got attention because it is a clear break from what past presidents have done. Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller's past associations are going to have people watching this sort of thing closely.

And because leaving out Jewish casualties is the method holocaust deniers choose to use when discussing the issue.

Certain countries purposefully leave out Jewish deaths and refer to generic suffering instead as a way to deny Hitler's desire to exterminate the Jewish people.

If you're not listening to Pod Save America yet (and really you should be already), listen to the latest episode. A dude who was on Obama's NSC staff talks about how completely insane this decision is.

link MM?

sry if already mentioned, events are happening so quickly.

Beatrix created a typical RW false equivalence. Yes, Axelrod was in the room during some NSC meetings. In no way is that the same as being part of the decision,making process as Bannon is.

This is very similar to the RW lies that Obama's actions towards the seven Muslim countries is the same as Trump's. Obama said we needed to be more careful. Trump banned those countries. But Rwers lie and say they are the same.

Beatrix created a typical RW false equivalence. Yes, Axelrod was in the room during some NSC meetings. In no way is that the same as being part of the decision,making process as Bannon is.

This is very similar to the RW lies that Obama's actions towards the seven Muslim countries is the same as Trump's. Obama said we needed to be more careful. Trump banned those countries. But Rwers lie and say they are the same.

bullshit. i didn't create anything, as i wasn't arguing anything. as stated previously, i'm agnostic - i personally don't believe bannon has enough horsepower to override sec def, sec state, ndi/cia and the joint chiefs chairman -- but i wanted to understand the left's perspective.

Politicizing national security is a bad idea. And your information about Axelrod was incorrect.

That having been said, my original point still stands. He is the President, he can do what he wants.

Can't believe my tax dollars are funding this psychotic asshole's salary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.c574da0b5de3

‘Why let ’em in?’ Understanding Bannon’s worldview and the policies that follow.

In interviews with reporters since Trump’s election, Bannon has eschewed the traditional it’s-all-about-the-boss humility of presidential staffers.

“Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That’s power,” he told the Hollywood Reporter in November, embracing the comparisons of him to those figures.

In the same interview, Bannon compared himself to a powerful aide to England’s Henry VIII — an aide who helped engineer a world-shaking move of his era, the split of the Church of England from the Catholic Church.

“I am Thomas Cromwell in the court of the Tudors,” Bannon told the Hollywood Reporter.

Last edited:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...us-president-special-counsellor-a7556546.html

Donald Trump's closest advisor Steve Bannon thinks there will be war with China in the next few years

I work in Chinatown. Just last week two guys got stabbed to death over a game of Mahjong. Our whole street was on lockdown as he was on the loose. They are sending over some bad Ching Chong Pong's, believe me.

http://ktla.com/2017/01/31/man-char...eviously-convicted-of-voluntary-manslaughter/

1b1473c64a97fc834ebd44f9c9dd908b.jpg

Back