• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's Bullshit Trade Tantrums

Jesus Christ. The gullibility, naivete, and blind faith of the Trumpites interviewed for this article is something else. They interview a guy in a Trump hat who is worried about Trump's tariffs costing him his job at the steel mill, but the guy still insists that Trump was a better candidate than Hillary, thinks that Trump is "receptive to feedback", and actually says that he plans to write Trump a letter or even call the WH to talk to Trump personally, so he can persuade Trump to make an exception for his mill to import steel slabs from Russia. I'd bet he also has a red MAGA cap that's made in China. People like this really have taken on the aspects of a wacko religious cult. If his steel mill closes (a very real possibility according to the article), it's not too difficult to see him homeless or in a shelter with other unemployed steel workers who voted for Trump, telling them "Don't worry, I'm sure that our Great Leader is aware of our suffering and will do something to fix it soon. Maybe I'll write him a letter or place a phone call - that should do the trick."

It gets better! On the heels of this incredible performance, he is going to meet with North Korea in THREE DAYS!

That’s a great question.

Other countries have been ripping us off for years and Trump's finally doing something about it. I get why Canada and Germany was upset, but why would the liberal media be?

There is no bigger hypocrite in US politics than Larry Kudlow. For the past 40+ years, he has been the face of free trade, no barriers and especially no tariffs. To lick Trump's ass, Kudlow has turned his back on his life's work.

This is insane.

Mainly for the ridiculous over the top language. But I feel the need to point out that this dude seriously ended by suggesting that a tariff on maple syrup was an attack on our "political system."

The problem is if there is a Hell, all the special places are taken by Trump and his sycophants.

Last edited:
Back