• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's Bullshit Trade Tantrums

To be fair, Trump has been busy trying to negotiate trade agreements with individual members of the EU.

To be fair, Trump has been busy trying to negotiate trade agreements with individual members of the EU.

Those deals with Moldova, Andorra and Latvia should create lots of US jobs.

New Pacific trade deal could leave U.S. playing catchup

Trump has expressed preference for negotiating one-on-one trade agreements with other countries, saying he can ensure a better deal for American workers.

But remaining TPP members like Japan and Vietnam, whom Trump visited on his Asia tour, will be less inclined to do one-on-one trade deals with the U.S. if the new TPP is finalized soon, according to Capri.

"The Trump team basically just wants to pound these guys into submission," he said. "No trade partner of the U.S. wants to do a bilateral with them."

Capri predicts Trump could face pressure at home if U.S. companies start losing business in TPP countries to competitors from places like Canada and Australia.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

These countries and the EU know what they are doing because they have a functioning government. They will target red specific states, so enjoy trumpshills.

I devised a very similar trade plan for the US in 8th grade at the age of 13 after studying US history and learning about the protective benefits of tariffs on the fledging US economy.

I devised a very similar trade plan for the US in 8th grade at the age of 13 after studying US history and learning about the protective benefits of tariffs on the fledging US economy.

by playing Civ II

by playing Civ II

Ha! I was in 8th grade in 1991.

This was still cutting edge gaming technology:
Dysentery_630x320.jpg

Moon must love watching his 401k plunge every time this doofus opens his fat mouth.

I mean, I'm not surprised, but he doesn't actually understand what a trade deficit is, does he?

Back