• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's Bullshit Trade Tantrums

the MDMH was angry that day my friends

third_person_study_HERO.png

How dare the democrats tank the stock market just before the election! Does their influence know no bounds?!?!?

Well, he trash tweeted when healthcare stocks dropped, insinuating that this somehow proved he was taking the on.

GM cutting 15% of salaried workforce, closing 5 plants in North America.

Also reducing capital expenditures...

GM cutting 15% of salaried workforce, closing 5 plants in North America.

Also reducing capital expenditures...

Trump is bringing the jobs back to America!!!!

The reality is with cars being so much better made and the use of robotics that even with population growth, the need for employees would not stay at such high levels.

Last edited:
Oh well, hopefully the coal jobs revival will compensate.

Not, of course.

Whoever in the administration said that needs to be fired immediately - including the President.

This is beyond ridiculous.

I have a couple of good friends who are at the top of the chain for large US companies bringing product in from China and Viet Nam, specifically.

They all started the 2016 era as Trumpers. Watching them contort themselves into absolute pretzels defending trade 'policy' and now watching them know that the sky is falling, has been spectacular.

My points to them have remained constant: nobody worth their salt as an economist thinks what we're doing with China is smart in any way, shape, or form.

Back