• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's Bullshit Trade Tantrums

Trade wars and tarriffs are monumentally stupid, what’s even more scary is the the ultra progressive dem who gets elected in 2020 probably won’t roll them back. I would seriously consider voting for a dem in 2020 if they run on dropping the tarriffs. Probably won’t happen though, out of all the contenders I only really see Biden doing that, and liberals desperately want a women.

As much as I like Biden, the idea of a 77 year old president isn't super appealing.

99% chance Joe Biden gets #MeToo'd in the primaries if he runs for President

As much as I like Biden, the idea of a 77 year old president isn't super appealing.

I believe it's been over 100 years since a 60+ year old Dem, who ran for POTUS the first time has won.

It may be longer than that.

They should absolutely nominate someone younger than that.

He's so right! Why would the head of a government want to have a trade meeting with the head of a country with whom he routinely has a trade surplus!

What a total moron!

Another win for Trump, re: NAFTA. Amazing what one can do when you have #leverage

Another win for Trump, re: NAFTA. Amazing what one can do when you have #leverage

What he's talking about is what Obama left on his desk two years ago. It could have been enacted a long time ago.

Republicans figured out a long time ago they can tell people anything and enough will believe it and vote so they can stay in office.

NAFTA was the worst thing that ever happened to America, according to Donald J. Trump, just the worst ever thing in the history of all the things. Not that he could ever specify exactly what was wrong with it. But now we get to sell a little more milk and maybe get a few more auto jobs (after a 5 year phase in, of course). Doesn't touch any of the many other industries that are impacted by NAFTA. Now it's the greatest deal ever. So completely typical of this president and his rube followers.

NAFTA was the worst thing that ever happened to America, according to Donald J. Trump, just the worst ever thing in the history of all the things. Not that he could ever specify exactly what was wrong with it. But now we get to sell a little more milk and maybe get a few more auto jobs (after a 5 year phase in, of course). Doesn't touch any of the many other industries that are impacted by NAFTA. Now it's the greatest deal ever. So completely typical of this president and his rube followers.
You gotta realize that lectro is his target audience.

Back