• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's Bullshit Trade Tantrums

It’s certainly not my favorite and I can’t eat as much of it as I can eat KC or even Memphis BBQ, but I don’t think it’s bad. I am also a pretty big foodie and will try pretty much any local fare I can so I don’t mind different types of flavors like that.

it’s fair to try it. but it sucks.

I like my sauce for bbq - just cider vinegar and bruised garlic chili sauce from the Asian grocery store. Eastern NC style with a nice kick.

I'm getting really, really tired of all this winning. Will it ever stop? #maga

ETA: Speaking of "winning", I got a friend request on fb yesterday from a lady I went to church with as a kid and teen, she's now quite elderly. One of her top posts is "Anyone else notice that it was Trump that brought God, the Bible, prayer, and love of our country back into the White House?" Gawd.

media is to blame for all of the "fake news" coning out of the WH, right?

The GOP Establishment's answer to literally everything is tax cuts. Recession? Tax cuts. Economic boom? Tax cuts. High inflation? Tax cuts. Budget surplus? Tax cuts. Budget deficit? Tax cuts. Global warming? Tax cuts. Gun control/mass shootings? Tax cuts. Healthcare issues? Tax cuts. Growing numbers of people in poverty? Tax cuts. Immigration? Tax cuts. Racism? Tax cuts. Erectile dysfunction? Tax cuts.

Somewhere, Grover Norquist is smiling.

The GOP plan for America: Win elections for the GOP.

How?
1. Raise lots of money catering to corporations and wealthy people.
A. Always cut taxes and regulations in a way that significantly benefits the above groups over real Americans.
2. Voter suppression
3. Accepting foreign help

Sell it to the voters.
1. Always blame the Democrats, the media, or some other group.
2. Stoke or create fears among the base.
3. Use partisan propaganda outlets to disseminate the message.

But what about the courts overruling the plan?
1. Stack the judiciary with young, partisan judges to lifetime appointments.

Last edited:
The GOP Establishment's answer to literally everything is tax cuts. Recession? Tax cuts. Economic boom? Tax cuts. High inflation? Tax cuts. Budget surplus? Tax cuts. Budget deficit? Tax cuts. Global warming? Tax cuts. Gun control/mass shootings? Tax cuts. Healthcare issues? Tax cuts. Growing numbers of people in poverty? Tax cuts. Immigration? Tax cuts. Racism? Tax cuts. Erectile dysfunction? Tax cuts.

Somewhere, Grover Norquist is smiling.

The funny thing is, the only thing the tax cuts help is erectile dysfunction, and even for that it’s only temporary.

1. the CBO is fake news
2. if true, $580 is a small price to pay to stick it to Hollywood, Latinos, blacks, muslims, teh gays...
3. Chris Wallace or Shep Smith may mention this, but no one else will

4. The CBO is run by 17 angry democRATS.

I'm getting really, really tired of all this winning. Will it ever stop? #maga

ETA: Speaking of "winning", I got a friend request on fb yesterday from a lady I went to church with as a kid and teen, she's now quite elderly. One of her top posts is "Anyone else notice that it was Trump that brought God, the Bible, prayer, and love of our country back into the White House?" Gawd.

I am astonished that anyone thinks Trump gives a rip about evangelical (or any) Christian values.

The GOP plan for America: Win elections for the GOP.

How?
1. Raise lots of money catering to corporations and wealthy people.
A. Always cut taxes and regulations in a way that significantly benefits the above groups over real Americans.
2. Voter suppression
3. Accepting foreign help

Sell it to the voters.
1. Always blame the Democrats, the media, or some other group.
2. Stoke or create fears among the base.
3. Use partisan propaganda outlets to disseminate the message.

But what about the courts overruling the plan?
1. Stack the judiciary with young, partisan judges to lifetime appointments.

Yep, that's about it.

I thought Xi was his friend who says nice things about him and they have a great relationship

Back