• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another reason to hate Duke (Stephen Miller)

Holding steady at 38% of the country, the easy majority of Pubs and at least half the white folks in the country.

Do other free countries have prominent equivalences of Fox News? I read a bio of Murdoch years ago and know he made his $$ in Australia and then the UK with tabloid papers. And I know the president of Ecuador has it out for John Oliver. But in general, do countries like France, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the like have popular TV news channels that are way right or left wing and exist in an alternative reality bubble?

Can only speak to my experiences while traveling but the closest thing I've seen to Fox News - which has been in just about every country I've visited - is surprise, surprise...RT.

However, I don't believe RT has the % share of market in any country like Fox News has in the US.

Last edited:
I think killing small animals for sexual gratification is usually free.
Like 100% likelihood that Stephen Miller tortured small animals as a child. The people in this administration are fucked up, on a personal level.

stephen-miller-2-0210-1485816954.jpg

Since this is the "another reason to hate Duke" thread, I'll post this here.

It’s becoming clearer that these assholes were just trolling Mexican restaurants.

So far the theme of the week is "getting publicly called out by relatives"

Stephen Miller is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.

President Trump wants to make us believe that these desperate migrants are an existential threat to the United States; the most powerful nation in world history and a nation made strong by immigrants. Trump and my nephew both know their immigrant and refugee roots. Yet, they repeat the insults and false accusations of earlier generations against these refugees to make them seem less than human. Trump publicly parades the grieving families of people hurt or killed by migrants, just as the early Nazis dredged up Jewish criminals to frighten and enrage their political base to justify persecution of all Jews. Almost every American family has an immigration story of its own based on flight from war, poverty, famine, persecution, fear or hopelessness. These immigrants became the workers, entrepreneurs, scientists and soldiers of America.

More on Miller. This article is extremely accurate based on what I'm seeing on the front lines with refugee resettlement. The entire infrastructure is being gutted and it looks like the maximum number we can expect for the presidential determination for next fiscal year will be 25,000 (and some are pushing for fewer). Refugee resettlement numbers have always fluctuated, but they are taking a nose dive and many of the organizations that serve refugees (and who also serve SIV immigrants which include those who have helped the US military as interpreters, etc. and find themselves in danger) are in danger of closing, which will be devastating whenever there is a new administration and the numbers rise again. The institutional knowledge and infrastructure will be so depleted it could take years to get it back to the current level.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/stephen-miller-refugees-state-department

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steph...nd-student-visas-for-chinese-nationals-report

Stephen Miller Urged Trump End Student Visas for Chinese Nationals: Report

The FT says Miller suggested the draconian move as a way to simultaneously combat Chinese espionage in the U.S. while also punishing elite universities whose staff and students had criticized the president. Trump was persuaded against the move by top officials, including U.S. Ambassador to China Terry Branstad, who said the move would harm small colleges and that spending by Chinese students contributes a lot to the American economy. Some officials, including Peter Navarro, the White House trade adviser, continue to push for a harder stance and insiders believe the president might return to the issue.

Have we discussed Stephen Miller's spray-on hair yet?

Womp womp not getting money for his wall again, who’s surprised that trump folded like the shitty deal maker he is and wanted to go play golf.

Back