• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

This is a level of morality that most children grow out of before they are 10 - "he called me names so it's OK if I steal his favorite toy", "he hit me so it's OK if I tell a lie to get him in trouble". Unless you understand it in terms of how criminals act - "he stepped on my turf and dissed me so I got to shoot up his house to teach him a lesson." Fits right into the "Trump as mob boss" paradigm. It's not about long term planning, or strategy, or trying to get to an end goal - it's about respect, obedience, and "We're America, bitch". Any country that doesn't kiss the ring gets whacked.

100% this.

It will be interesting what evidence they provide the the Gang of 8 today and the whole of Congress tomorrow. I'm sure some of it will be leaked out.

From who, you?

What’s the line for “as bad as it sounds?” Because right now it sounds like they bald faced lied about an imminent threat and took a shot without planning for the consequences. Which is already pretty bad.

Everything I said was true.

He has nearly fifty years of public racism from being fined $1,000,000 in the 70s for racial discrimination in housing to multiple acts while running and being POTUS. You can't dispute the fact that he's a pathologocal liar can you? There are now over 15,000 documented lies he's told as POTUS. As to lawbreaking, he's obstructed justice many times and broken the emoluments clause on a daily basis.

To ever have supported such a person is de facto supporting his actions.

So what does that say for the mighty Democratic party if they lose another national election to a racist, pathological liar who obstructs justice on a daily basis?

SAD

Why is this lie the last straw? Donald has lied thousands of times since being in office. We know he’s a liar

So what does that say for the mighty Democratic party if they lose another national election to a racist, pathological liar who obstructs justice on a daily basis?

SAD

Well I guess that means they suck. But that doesn’t make it right.

It says our president is supported by people that enable his lying, racism, sexism, and criminal conduct. It also says voter suppression and the electoral college are keeping him in the office.

It says our president is supported by people that enable his lying, racism, sexism, and criminal conduct. It also says voter suppression and the electoral college are keeping him in the office.

Damn... I would have won Lib Bingo today if only you had included "Trump wants to date his daughter IVANKA" in your above post.

Everything I said was true.

He has nearly fifty years of public racism from being fined $1,000,000 in the 70s for racial discrimination in housing to multiple acts while running and being POTUS. You can't dispute the fact that he's a pathologocal liar can you? There are now over 15,000 documented lies he's told as POTUS. As to lawbreaking, he's obstructed justice many times and broken the emoluments clause on a daily basis.

To ever have supported such a person is de facto supporting his actions.

You got a blow job from Monica Lewinsky. I get it.

SAD

No, it says there are a lot assholes who don't mind racism and celebrate his bigotry.

That's REAL...

You got a blow job from Monica Lewinsky. I get it.

She was the one who stopped the elevator in her building on Wilshire & Beverly Glen (yes she lived there as did a friend of mine).

We also get that you support a racist. Like it or not supporting a racist is supporting racism. You can dance all you want, but you do support the candidate of White Nationalists.

Back