• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Can’t wait to see the poll numbers for support of war with Iran move like support for Russia did after the election. Bots, propaganda, lies, etc... I’m sure they can get that 90% opposed down to 50/50.

Nah, the only thing they hate more than Libs are Muslims. Would've been an amazing battle of conscience though. Well, 60 million...you're probably right.

100% confident that republicans wouldn’t be upset if Hilldawg was assassinated. I don’t care if Muhammad did it himself.

He's been in his tighty whitey's eating Cheetos since 4 pm having executive time. You expect him to put his ill-fitting, sulphur smelling suit back on and talk about a war he just started to distract from his crimes?

Goddamn pussy. Do the right thing you goddamn pussy.

Who actually thinks a country can kill a leader of a state without some retaliation?

Trump can't de-escalate. That would be showing weakness after all the posturing. No chance his ego could handle that.

Here's the scary thing...i honestly think de escalation would do more to win him the election than getting into war would.

Reminder that as this crisis escalates, we have no Director of National Intelligence, no Dep Dir, no Homeland Security Secretary, no Dep Sec, no head of CBP or ICE, no State Dept Under Sec of Arms Control, no Asst Sec for Europe, and no Navy Sec.

Please cite your sources.

Here's the scary thing...i honestly think de escalation would do more to win him the election than getting into war would.

Was thinking this myself. Even Republicans that are happy with the general trend of the government may have some hesitation about Trump leading a war. Especially since he has almost a full year to completely botch it before the election.

Was thinking this myself. Even Republicans that are happy with the general trend of the government may have some hesitation about Trump leading a war. Especially since he has almost a full year to completely botch it before the election.

Nah. Republicans love this stuff. Dead Muslims are what they live for along with owning the libs of course.

He's been in his tighty whitey's eating Cheetos since 4 pm having executive time. You expect him to put his ill-fitting, sulphur smelling suit back on and talk about a war he just started to distract from his crimes?

Can't miss his favorite Fox News shows!

Back