• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Nah. Republicans love this stuff. Dead Muslims are what they live for along with owning the libs of course.

I'm not talking about the dead Muslims. I'm talking about the American casualties that are inevitable with poor leadership in war.

It's like 2019 is attacking 2020.

I'm not talking about the dead Muslims. I'm talking about the American casualties that are inevitable with poor leadership in war.

Yeah. Republicans think they're a worthy sacrifice because they're trying to kill Muslims. This is literally the same thing Republicans do when they're trying to get reelected. Let's not fall for it again.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

I'll be shocked if Iran's proxies don't attack sometime soon.

Looks like the equivalent of warning shots fired by Iran. Opportunity for President Trump to come out of this without further bloodshed.

Fucking shame about Iran spinning up their anti aircraft and downing a Ukrainian passenger plane.

Looks like the equivalent of warning shots fired by Iran. Opportunity for President Trump to come out of this without further bloodshed.

Fucking shame about Iran spinning up their anti aircraft and downing a Ukrainian passenger plane.

Source?

Pretty sure there was more than one flight out of Tehran this morning.

By "common sense" he means QAnon.

Back