• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

I just read an article where Canada is specifically training troops on how to engage armed child soldiers in Mali. I mean what the fuck.

I'm trying to understand Republican logic here.

They aggressively don't want to take in Syrian refugees.

They seem to feel bad that Assad dropped chemical weapon bombs on Syrian people.

Now they want to remove the guy who dropped chemical weapon bombs on his own people as if he won't drop them on any forces that oppose him.

Russia, Wikileaks, and Alt-Right Nazis are pushing the false flag chemical attack theory pretty hard on Twitter.

I'm trying to understand Republican logic here.

They aggressively don't want to take in Syrian refugees.

They seem to feel bad that Assad dropped chemical weapon bombs on Syrian people.

Now they want to remove the guy who dropped chemical weapon bombs on his own people as if he won't drop them on any forces that oppose him.

Guns are cool. Brown people are scary. Cowboys take out bad guys.

I hope Assad doesn't have Twitter.

Does anyone think Trump isn't going to use the military?

Russia, Wikileaks, and Alt-Right Nazis are pushing the false flag chemical attack theory pretty hard on Twitter.

Cernovich too. If anyone had any doubts about Russia/Wikileaks relationship, this pretty much confirms it.

Posting the strike time frame and potential targets on twitter that doesn't sound very sneaky, sad!

Remember people not wanting to go to war with Russia? Those people need to speak up right now, because Russian soldiers are deeply embedded with the Syrian army.

Secrecy probably doesn't matter if we're targeting highly mobile targets like airports and AA assets

Back