Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 2737

Thread: Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

  1. #221

  2. #222
    Last edited by WakeForestRanger; 04-06-2017 at 09:15 PM.

  3. #223
    And we Tomahawked them..
    When in doubt, rub one out -BiffTannen

  4. #224
    Last edited by WakeForestRanger; 04-06-2017 at 09:21 PM.

  5. #225

  6. #226

  7. #227

  8. #228
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,064
    50? fift-pwn3d

  9. #229

  10. #230
    So everything is the same as it's always been

  11. #231
    Oh good. Trump's first conflict, ahead of schedule.

  12. #232
    Not trying to be a dick but curious to get some Trump supporters' thoughts on this. Maybe even someone who called Hillary a warmonger. Sailor, Knowell, 89, Moonz?

  13. #233
    On the one hand you want a response because gassing children is so horrible but it comes from a man that wants to ban the same children from our country and based an entire campaign on America first, less policing the world.

  14. #234
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,064
    moonz shillin' for Russia

  15. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Moon is a 5th avenuer at this point. Trump could shut in his mouth and he'd gargle before swallowing.
    NAH!!!!

  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Not trying to be a dick but curious to get some Trump supporters' thoughts on this. Maybe even someone who called Hillary a warmonger. Sailor, Knowell, 89, Moonz?
    The American people are friends of liberty everywhere but custodians only of their own.

    It's not our fight, just as what Putin does in eastern Europe is not.

  17. #237

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    On the one hand you want a response because gassing children is so horrible but it comes from a man that wants to ban the same children from our country and based an entire campaign on America first, less policing the world.
    The gassing occurred just days after saying the US wouldn't do anything. Interesting.

  19. #239
    reports that russia shot down a number of missiles.

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    The gassing occurred just days after saying the US wouldn't do anything. Interesting.
    The US never said that.

    Nice distortion snowflake

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •