• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Reminds of the Chappelle Black Bush sketch.

Bush: I got a coalition of the willing. I got forty nations, ready to roll, son!
Reporter:
Like who?

Bush:
Who the fuck said that? Huh? Huh? Like who? ...England... Japan's sending PlayStations. Stankonia says they're willing to drop bombs over Baghdad. Riggity Row is coming. Afrika Bambaataa and the Zulu Nation. So, I'm not doing this by myself, and I'm not disrespecting the U.N., even though they don't got no army. Go sell some medicine, bitches! I'm trying to get that oil... [coughs, trying to cover up saying oil] uh-HO!

Methinks this would be a huge deal with wall-to-wall MSM coverage if a Dem still occupied the White House.

I'm confident milhouse and his fellow anti-semites on the left openly wept when hearing of this news.

Lol, you don’t think, you regurgitate.

Republicans: Let’s nominate for POTUS - and give our party completely and wholly over - to a media whore candidate with no skills whatsoever except media manipulation and shock value and dirty tricks who cannot stop tweeting and saying obnoxious, insulting, idiotic, untrue, inflammatory, and obscene messaging to keep himself a constant headline year over year.

Rest of world: holy shit, really?

Republicans: waaaaah you didn’t cover a “normal” news story about diplomacy enough, we are viiiiiictiiiiiims!!!!

Rest of world: holy shit, really?

Methinks this would be a huge deal with wall-to-wall MSM coverage if a Dem still occupied the White House.

I'm confident milhouse and his fellow anti-semites on the left openly wept when hearing of this news.

Maybe... Juuuust maybe its because you can't trust ANYTHING that comes out of donnie J(enius) trump's administration. No one has any idea what is going to happen with this.

Man, sometimes time and distance makes you forget just how fucking horribad the acting was in those movies.

I remember hearing loud giggling and laughing in the cinema during these romance scenes. It was incredibly awkward. Lucas wasn't much at writing love scenes.

Any administration openly talking about assassinations doesn't plan on being in office long enough to be impacted by retaliations.

I dunno. These people, from top to bottom, are uniquely unqualified in ways we've never seen before. They have experienced zero repercussions for their consistent attacks on this country's government, laws, and norms.

Got to love Republican logic on this. Iran was going to build nuclear bombs anyway so it was a bad idea to negotiate a deal so they wouldn’t.

These are the moments I miss sailor and others talking about Obama’s 10 million dollars on the tarmac or whatever

Back