• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

I have been too busy to follow this story closely or read the threads, but it smells like some contrived bullshit to distract from the Russia investigations and possibly the Russians were in on it. Seems like political theater and not much of a military strike.

So Putin and Trump colluded to murder 86 people in order to take the heat off of their relationship. Those evil bastards. It's like the reincarnation Hitler.

Doesn't seem like too far-fetched of an idea for those two. You think they care about 86 Syrians? Lol

So Putin and Trump colluded to murder 86 people in order to take the heat off of their relationship. Those evil bastards. It's like the reincarnation Hitler.

It's nothing compared to what? 1400 in 2013?

Shock and awe in Baghdad was to make Iraqis "better off" and spread freedom and such.

A $100 million publicity stunt and the Trump-hating liberal media cheered him on.

Dog wagging

Is the report that the Russians knew of the attack ahead of time and military assets relocated true?

They have Twitter.

Is the report that the Russians knew of the attack ahead of time and military assets relocated true?

They knew of Assad's use of chemical weapons before he did it.

And we alerted him of our attack before we sent the cruise missiles.

Sen. Graham would like to see close to six thousand troops sent to Syria. I just want to know if he will be knocking on the doors of the deceased soldiers' families to inform them of the deaths.

How many black helicopters do you own?

Yeah, I know, and I'm not a conspiracy guy, but this attack seems like a dick-wave and not significant in terms of military strategy or destruction of Syrian military capability. And this brash, unconventional administration doesn't know jack shit about how to make good policy decisions or political decisions. Is it really crazy to think that this is wag the dog, and that it was 'cleared' by the Russians to provide a respite for the admin vis a vis their Russian entanglements? I don't think so. This thing is a shitshow

Back