• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

So, the US tipped off Russia before the missile strike on Syria to "minimize risk to Syrian personnel at the airfield."

Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said in an official statement: "Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line. U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

So what was the point? What did we actually destroy? The airfield was up and running in a day. Was it just an empty act?

Partisanship is a hell of a drug.

It works. Republicans blocked Obama from striking Syria in response to the last chemical massacre then mocked his use of the red line. And their base eats it up.

20 jets seems like a big deal to Syria. Seems like enough to prevent more gas attacks. We will see.

It works. Republicans blocked Obama from striking Syria in response to the last chemical massacre then mocked his use of the red line. And their base eats it up.

No way Obama could have found the same way around congress that Trump did, eh?

LOL. I guess "King Obama" could have send missiles without Congress. Sure. And you would have gone ballistic.

LOL. I guess "King Obama" could have send missiles without Congress. Sure. And you would have gone ballistic.

"Hold me back, somebody better hold me back. Lucky for you those guys were here to stop me. Next time if they are not around you will get your ass kicked."

He could have engineered a legal argument, yes. That would not have been a wise precedent for the long run, and the GOP would have been outraged about another unilateral Obama action.

The bullshit Republican revisionism is RICH. Now we are saying that good old Executive Order King Obama should have unilaterally attacked Syria? el oh el

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

The bullshit Republican revisionism is RICH. Now we are saying that good old Executive Order King Obama should have unilaterally attacked Syria? el oh el

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

We aren't saying that. Fuckstick shills like knowell are saying that.

Back