• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

A lot of these protests can be tied to the nuke deal. The poor people in Iran saw how the government got $100B and the people got nothing. They see how the oil companies are making money and they get nothing. They see how those with money can do business and travel more easily and the the poor get nothing.

The working class and poor have no say. Their only option is to take it to the street.

A lot of these protests can be tied to the nuke deal. The poor people in Iran saw how the government got $100B and the people got nothing. They see how the oil companies are making money and they get nothing. They see how those with money can do business and travel more easily and the the poor get nothing.

The working class and poor have no say. Their only option is to take it to the street.

Nobody in Iran has seen much money, elite or not. The USA has basically blocked most of the benefits of the deal to this point from actually happening.

Nobody in Iran has seen much money, elite or not. The USA has basically blocked most of the benefits of the deal to this point from actually happening.

Kinda like those OTP bastards in the ATL?

I feel like an AMA Official vadimivich foreign happenings hot takes thread could be informative and awesome

Whatever happened to ArlingtonDeac (or something like that)? If I recall, that dude was pretty knowledgeable in the inner-workings of DC.

Didn't RJ run him off too, or was that just TraderDeac?

Arlington and Trader were both excellent knowledgeable posters.

We could, but it would probably be easier to have his wife type her answers directly.
AMA with vadtoy would be awesome, let me know if I get to attend. She says damn near nothing, even to me.

Most of any "insights" I get are from friends and acquaintances. People that work in vadtoy's field don't have the habit of opening their mouths much.

Didn't RJ run him off too, or was that just TraderDeac?

I didn't run Arlington off and have no idea who Trader is.

But blame me for everything! It's easier and lazier and others will listen to you.

Last edited:
26166374_10154452782272168_3472877141454346596_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back