• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

So I guess we're trying to provoke Iran to torpedo the nuclear deal so that we'll no longer be able to have inspectors on the ground to ensure they don't build nuclear weapons? And I guess instead we'll bomb them? What are we trying to accomplish with this "notice" and new sanctions other than maybe trying to instigate war?

Boy, it's a good thing we didn't elect that warhawk Hillary Clinton. Two weeks in and here we are. America First!

I think Trump and NetanYAHOO are both dying to bomb Iran. America First, baby!

Say Hey, don't forget about the money Trump's daddy Putin can make from selling nuclear stuff to his buddies in Iran.

I think Trump and NetanYAHOO are both dying to bomb Iran. America First, baby!

Trump and Netanyahu are the worst pair for ME peace in at least the past 50 years. They may be the worst pair for peace in the history of the State of Israel.

I would fully expect Trump to start an unnecessary war so that in his mind he can be a "War President."

Another war yaaaaay!!!!

And the Iranians buy their arms from the Russians right?

Yeah, Iran's never said anything that might indicate a pre-emptive strike would be wise. Pussies.

What is Iran doing that necessitates our current sabre rattling and increase in sanctions?

Can we make Iran pay for the bombs we use against them? You know, like the Mexicans paying for the wall?

Tell us more about the value of preemptive strikes from a financial and loss of American lives standpoint.

Another war yaaaaay!!!!

And the Iranians buy their arms from the Russians right?

No let's not confront them let's tell them to knock it off while they fight wars against the US through proxy. Let's let them piss on the bitch ass agreement and launch ballistic missles. Let's let them get closer being nuclear so we have a North Korea headache and say nothing to denounce the wipe Israel off the face of the earth rhetoric. You're right draw red lines and do nothing as thousands die. Leave Iraq pre maturely as a campaign promise literally fuckng the Iraqi people over, So as a super power you tell these people to smarten up and this is crazy start world war 3 talk. I get that nobody wants war certainly not the US citizens but stop acting like a fucking bitch.

No let's not confront them let's tell them to knock it off while they fight wars against the US through proxy. Let's let them piss on the bitch ass agreement and launch ballistic missles. Let's let them get closer being nuclear so we have a North Korea headache and say nothing to denounce the wipe Israel off the face of the earth rhetoric. You're right draw red lines and do nothing as thousands die. Leave Iraq pre maturely as a campaign promise literally fuckng the Iraqi people over, So as a super power you tell these people to smarten up and this is crazy start world war 3 talk. I get that nobody wants war certainly not the US citizens but stop acting like a fucking bitch.

Have you taken your meds today? Your fear is really stressing you out.

Tell us more about the strike on Iran. You seem to have your mind made up.

Back