• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Iran launched a non-nuclear ballistic missile, right? I understand that they are allowed to do that under our agreement. So, why does Trump Have his jock in a knot over this? Deacs 89, why do you?

Iran launched a non-nuclear ballistic missile, right? I understand that they are allowed to do that under our agreement. So, why does Trump Have his jock in a knot over this? Deacs 89, why do you?

Cause it was a terrible deal, didn't you listen during the campaign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iran "On Notice"

Take in about 50 million Jewish refugees, compensate them by giving them the rust belt, make the Middle East pay for it with free oil. Give the Jews enough money to compensate them for what they lost, make the muslims happy and call it the grand bargain.

There's certainly no other way for it to end well and you'd rather upset a few million
Religious fanatics than a few billion. #numbers

Make the offer and say we'll no longer protect you in conflict. Then it's up to them whether to take it or not. Either way the Middle East is off our backs. Contingent on them becoming democracies. If the average person cares that much about their religion they'll overthrow all the dictators.

Last edited:
Iran "On Notice"

The whole point of the Iran Deal was to keep Iran from producing a nuclear weapon. So fail to see how tearing it down helps with that.

There is no reason to start a war with Iran right now, unless you're Trump and you think it'll make your hands look bigger if you're a "War President," or you're Bannon/Miller and believe the entire Islamic religion is our enemy.

The Fox News talking points on this are laughable, or would be if we weren't talking about people dying.

The whole point of the Iran Deal was to keep Iran from producing a nuclear weapon. So fail to see how tearing it down helps with that.

And under this deal, 50 years from now does Iran have a nuclear weapon? Y/N? Best guess.

Take in about 50 million Jewish refugees, compensate them by giving them the rust belt, make the Middle East pay for it with free oil. Give the Jews enough money to compensate them for what they lost, make the muslims happy and call it the grand bargain.

There's certainly no other way for it to end well and you'd rather upset a few million
Religious fanatics than a few billion. #numbers

Make the offer and say we'll no longer protect you in conflict. Then it's up to them whether to take it or not. Either way the Middle East is off our backs. Contingent on them becoming democracies. If the average person cares that much about their religion they'll overthrow all the dictators.

I like this #DealTake but put them in California instead

I like this but put them in California instead

I'll allow it, but instead of true democracies, they have to elect someone from our current muslim population to lead them. Then we send all our muslims back to the middle east to rule the middle east and entice them with wealth and power to stay our friends. Will keep the #MAGA crowd happy. But we gotta scrap the electoral college and stick with the popular vote.

I'll allow it, but instead of true democracies, they have to elect someone from our current muslim population to lead them. Then we send all our muslims back to the middle east to rule the middle east and entice them with wealth and power to stay our friends. Will keep the #MAGA crowd happy. But we gotta scrap the electoral college and stick with the popular vote.

The popular vote will be considered if Lena Dunham is forced to live in Tehran for 20 years

The popular vote will be considered if Lena Dunham is forced to live in Tehran for 20 years

You're gonna have to give up Benny Hinn to keep it fair.

6 million jews here, 3 million muslims there, we're talking a net gain of 3 million people here. Small amount in the grand scheme of things. Don't blow the Grand Bargain up over Benny Hinn.

We wouldn't win a war with Iran right now.

I'm not sure Trump would have any hesitation if it came to levelling their largest cities. The US could easily destroy Iran. Trump is the last US president I would want to face if I were them.

I'm not sure Trump would have any hesitation if it came to levelling their largest cities. The US could easily destroy Iran. Trump is the last US president I would want to face if I were them.

Ike did a pretty good job messing 'em up back in the day

Back