• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

and the Clinton Foundation contributions!

Even the radical GOP House couldn't find anything about the Clinton's.

Now compare that to the murdering and dismemberment of a US resident. What did tough guy Trump do about this? He gave Saudi Arabia a pass, is about to give Russia and Iran Syria and will be allowing Turkey to massacre our Kurdish allies who have given over 10,000 lives to act on our behalf in the region.

But sailor is OK with that.

Thread

pretty crazy thread. This world ain't getting better, we're increasingly being ruled by the "just trying to get mine" generation all over the world.

pretty crazy thread. This world ain't getting better, we're increasingly being ruled by the "just trying to get mine" generation all over the world.

I think we are going to see Christian religious hardliners in the US realize they have plenty in common with Muslim hardliners in the Middle East and work together against progressive causes here and abroad.

I think we are going to see Christian religious hardliners in the US realize they have plenty in common with Muslim hardliners in the Middle East and work together against progressive causes here and abroad.

Jesus...that would be a dark place.

They're already complicit in getting anti-gay legislation passed in Uganada-not Muslim, but a reasonable place to begin branching out from.

Jesus...that would be a dark place.

Well we are headed there. Quickly. They're already realizing their true allies in Russia, Saudi Arabia, China, and Uganda as opposed to traditional allies.

Last edited:
More on the women's rights activists imprisoned and tortured by Saudi Arabia:

Saudi Arabia tortured female right-to-drive activists, says Amnesty

Saudi Arabia has detained at least 10 women and seven men on vague national security allegations related to their human rights work, the organisation said on Tuesday. Those detained include Loujain al-Hathloul, Eman al-Nafjan and Aziza al-Yousef, who had campaigned for the right to drive before the decades-long ban was lifted in June.

Amnesty said that according to three testimonies it obtained, some of the activists were repeatedly given electric shocks and flogged, leaving some unable to walk or stand properly. In one instance, an activist was hung from the ceiling. Another testimony said one of the detained women was subjected to sexual harassment by interrogators wearing face masks.

Al-Hathloul, an activist in her late 20s, was held in solitary confinement for about three months after her arrest in May, a person close to her told the Associated Press.

She was forcibly returned to Saudi Arabia this year from the United Arab Emirates, where she was pursuing a master’s in Abu Dhabi. Her husband was pressured into divorcing her after he too was forcibly returned to Saudi Arabia from Jordan, where he was working, according to the individual, who spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of repercussions.

May want to skip trips to play the Wiz given how things are in Trump’s Washington.

At the very least, the Golan Heights should be protected by armed UN troops. If that doesn't happen, Israel shouldn't give that piece of ground back. They should withdraw from the settlements.

Back