• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Jamal Khashoggi Was a Victim of Saudi Terror. He Was Also a Keen Supporter of Palestinian Terrorism
There's no justification for his murder. But don't whitewash what he believed - his commitment to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, his hope that Israel would 'die by force', and the anti-Semitic Islamists with whom he spent his final days

https://www.haaretz.com/whdcMobileS...-supporter-of-palestinian-terrorism-1.6571267

giphy.gif

So, to appease his ego at the expense of an actual crisis.

I don’t know how the self professed Christians in his admin and among his base look themselves in the mirror. “Pro life” but only when it comes to unborn American white babies. More starving children in Yemen will die because of this just so he won’t have his ego checked. Disgusting

Trump is going to name the Saudi Minister of Justice to replace Barr.

Desert Dwelling Bedouins are Barbaric? Who'd a Thunk it?

I will say again that we need to give Musk & the big 3 a blank check to end our dependence on oil and send these people back to the dark ages (which in their case will still be bright and sandy but you get my point). Their influence on the west needs to go.

Acting Secretary of Defense, John Bolton.

Back