• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

"All out destruction" is genocide. That you acknowledged that and made a conscience choice about it is disgusting.

Meh. They both sucked on Iran. With Trump it would be all out destruction though. With Clinton, it would be another Iraq.

Nice rationalization. Its not based in fact, like, at all, but it is nice nonetheless.

It took less than 2 weeks for the President to make you look like a pussy with no principals. That might be the most impressive (and least objectionable) thing he has done.

I mean, don't get me wrong. It makes me sad to see you like this, but I understand how others would take pleasure in it.

Nice rationalization. Its not based in fact, like, at all, but it is nice nonetheless.

It took less than 2 weeks for the President to make you look like a pussy with no principals. That might be the most impressive (and least objectionable) thing he has done.

I mean, don't get me wrong. It makes me sad to see you like this, but I understand how others would take pleasure in it.

At least you care.

We will not go to war, by the Congressional declaration, with Iran during Trump's term(s).

ha I'm not paranoid what did i mention that showed paranoia or unhinged

No let's not confront them let's tell them to knock it off while they fight wars against the US through proxy. Let's let them piss on the bitch ass agreement and launch ballistic missles. Let's let them get closer being nuclear so we have a North Korea headache and say nothing to denounce the wipe Israel off the face of the earth rhetoric. You're right draw red lines and do nothing as thousands die. Leave Iraq pre maturely as a campaign promise literally fuckng the Iraqi people over, So as a super power you tell these people to smarten up and this is crazy start world war 3 talk. I get that nobody wants war certainly not the US citizens but stop acting like a fucking bitch.

That unhinged paranoid rant, for one

No let's not confront them let's tell them to knock it off while they fight wars against the US through proxy. Let's let them piss on the bitch ass agreement and launch ballistic missles. Let's let them get closer being nuclear so we have a North Korea headache and say nothing to denounce the wipe Israel off the face of the earth rhetoric. You're right draw red lines and do nothing as thousands die. Leave Iraq pre maturely as a campaign promise literally fuckng the Iraqi people over, So as a super power you tell these people to smarten up and this is crazy start world war 3 talk. I get that nobody wants war certainly not the US citizens but stop acting like a fucking bitch.

Y'all make fun of RJ a lot, but this post is legitimately crazy.

So I think Trump at this point just wants to do something for all of his campaign promises, so no one can say he isn't about action. So he wants to re-sanction Iran, and push around some other countries.

The Dangerous part is when China or Russia bribes someone like Iran to do something stupid like take out a ship, to then dare Trump to respond, with which he'll of course over-react.

Former Norwegian Prime Minister held for questioning at Dulles Airport

"DULLES, Va. (ABC7) — A former prime minister of Norway tells ABC7 he was questioned and prevented from leaving Dulles Airport for about an hour Tuesday, apparently because he had visited Iran in 2014.

He showed ABC7 that his passport also indicates he is the former prime minister of Norway, a U.S. ally.
"Of course I fully understand the fear of letting terrorists come into this country," Bondevik told ABC7 outside the Washington Hilton Wednesday night.

But, he said, it should have been obvious he's not a terrorist.

"It should be enough when they found that I have a diplomatic passport, [that I'm a] former prime minister," Bondevik said. "That should be enough for them to understand that I don't represent any problem or threat to this country and [to] let me go immediately, but they didn't.""

http://wjla.com/news/local/former-norwegian-prime-minister-held-for-questioning-at-dulles-airport

Back