• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Trump is not gonna turn his back on Israel. They're the chosen people after all.

He's going to Leeroy Jenkins us into a war, isn't he.

Trump thinks war is cool. He thinks he'll get some medals for starting them. No family member of his or his friends will get shot or killed. So, he doesn't care.

Think of the money he'll make investing in Halliburton and other companies. Think of the money his companies will make rebuilding the places that will get destroyed.

Death and destruction equals more airtime and tweets to Trump.

Little dick=big checkenhawk.

That Trump, big fan of the Jewish people:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/white-house-holocaust-jews-234572

The State Department drafted its own statement last month marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day that explicitly included a mention of Jewish victims, according to people familiar with the matter, but President Donald Trump’s White House blocked its release.

That Trump, big fan of the Jewish people:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/white-house-holocaust-jews-234572

The State Department drafted its own statement last month marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day that explicitly included a mention of Jewish victims, according to people familiar with the matter, but President Donald Trump’s White House blocked its release.

bring-our-girls-home-ask-barack.jpg

actions speak louder than words I guess

Chickehawk wants war with Boko Haram -- let's see if Trump gives him what he wants.

Guess you couldn't follow the bouncing ball. It's ok I am not surprised.
If you like I could have used the red line example or knock it off or else classic.

War is a really good job creator, late 1930's Germany taught us that. Those rust belt factories will be bustling fabricating tank shells and airplane parts. I think I finally see Trump's vision for making America great again.

did Obama want war wit Russia?

No. Obama acted like a giant pussy.

If Trump was half the hard ass he pretends he is, and wasn't completely and utterly compromised by Russia, the Russians are like exhibit a of a de-stabilizing rogue country that needs the threat of a heavy hand.

Instead Trump bullies Mexico, argues with Australia, bickers with Germany, and is utterly silent on Russia.

I am not even going to get started on the shitshow that is Iran. Trump should just save us the delay and start dropping bombs. He neither has the capacity nor the desire to wade into complex foreign policy.

more fake news but nothing gets a liberal harder than some fake trump news in the morning.

It is hilarious how so many world leaders and CEOs are forced to be complicit in Trump's incompetence and deny deny deny every time Trump spouts falsehoods, takes credit he isn't due, or pretends words that came out of his mouth never happened. Follow the leaks and how the administration responds to them, it becomes pretty clear that the autocrat doth protest too much.

I like the Russian people and hope we can have good relations with them. I don't think another Cold War is in anyone's interest.

I like the Russian people and hope we can have good relations with them. I don't think another Cold War is in anyone's interest.

And the Iranians? Beneficiaries of our coup and our active support of how many years of Saddam's warfare and chemical weapons attacks. Is war with them in anyone's interests?

And the Iranians? Beneficiaries of our coup and our active support of how many years of Saddam's warfare and chemical weapons attacks. Is war with them in anyone's interests?

I definitely hope there is no war with them as well. That would not be good for anyone.

Loves Russia. Decries chickenhawks. Loves the fact that the President wants to go to war with Iran and his advisor suggests war with China.

Consistency, logic, and credibility have no value to you, bsf. All to carry the water for a President who has no loyalty to you or your views.

Back