• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Interesting obit in today's WaPo:

EH6T5y3WwAcpylX.jpg:large

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

4D chess. Take your knights off the board. Get devastated. Then try to put them back on.

i've seen this retweeted a lot but no other confirmation. feels like the old louise mensch days where treason was right around the corner.

If anything comes of this expect the GOP narrative to be “Look at the hypocrisy from the Dems. It’s OK to get foreign assistance to investigate Trump’s son in law but not Biden’s son.”

Seems like this could be an answer to the question of why Trump is doing Erdogan’s bidding.

The protests here in Lebanon are pretty festive in nature, lots of flags, music and singing, though its serious for the protestors. Change has to happen for this to end peacefully. Some minor scuffles with police/army, but generally the army has supported/protected the protestors from what I've seen. My guide today did explain his belief that Rafic Hariri's murder was a joint effort between the Mossad, Iran and Syrian intelligence, which I found interesting. He was far less praising with his thoughts on Rafic's son, Saad who just resigned last week.

the saddest thing is that trumpshill voters in swing states just never get this kind of information. i really think some of the 40% would change their minds

the saddest thing is that trumpshill voters in swing states just never get this kind of information. i really think some of the 40% would change their minds

Or they'll be energized when they find out the deepstate thwarted Trump again.

Back