• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

To be fair, most of the OWGs in the MAGA crowd probably don’t believe in concussions.

I wonder if we'll ever hear the extent of their injuries. I have personal (friends and relatives) and professional experience with severe TBI's - the kind that significantly alter your life and take years to recover from if you recover at all (I served as a pallbearer at age 16 for one of my closest friends). If any of our soldiers suffered something like that, fuck Trump and his administration.

OTOH, if it turns out that the soldiers were simply concussed, fuck everyone labeling the injuries as TBI's. While concussions are technically TBI's, labeling them as such brings to mind the severe injuries that I alluded to and I disagree with labeling them as such. The four concussions I've suffered in my life, coupled with my experience with the more severe forms of TBI's force me to draw a distinction between what we commonly call concussions and TBI's.

I suspect there's a mix of potentially severe TBI's and concussions in the soldiers' injuries, so fuck Trump.

I wonder if we'll ever hear the extent of their injuries. I have personal (friends and relatives) and professional experience with severe TBI's - the kind that significantly alter your life and take years to recover from if you recover at all (I served as a pallbearer at age 16 for one of my closest friends). If any of our soldiers suffered something like that, fuck Trump and his administration.

OTOH, if it turns out that the soldiers were simply concussed, fuck everyone labeling the injuries as TBI's. While concussions are technically TBI's, labeling them as such brings to mind the severe injuries that I alluded to and I disagree with labeling them as such. The four concussions I've suffered in my life, coupled with my experience with the more severe forms of TBI's force me to draw a distinction between what we commonly call concussions and TBI's.

I suspect there's a mix of potentially severe TBI's and concussions in the soldiers' injuries, so fuck Trump.

You just labeled concussions as TBIs, so fuck you, I guess.

The reporting I have seen says that some people remain in treatment in Germany, others were taken elsewhere. Last I saw was about half returned to duty so those appear to be more along the lines of concussion rather than tbi.

Been out all day. What?

Trials in Guantanamo. One of the 3 "contractors" used by the CIA to torture detainees would play the part of a southern televangelist it seems while terrorizing them. Unsurprisingly it sounds like that pre-trial is being treated like the impeachment. The one witness allowed is being called not credible as he doesnt have first hand knowledge, but the government won't allow any other witnesses to testify. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rful-cia-waterboarding-on-trial-in-guantanamo

And today it sounds like the Taliban shot down a CIA plane over Afghanistan with 2-5 casualties. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...claim-they-shot-down-us-air-force-plane-crash

So the impeached US President and indicted Israeli Prime Minister announced a "peace" plan with no Palestinian input designed to help both win reelection.

What a world.

So the impeached US President and indicted Israeli Prime Minister announced a "peace" plan with no Palestinian input designed to help both win reelection.

What a world.

Bernie Madoff was there via Skype.

What a world.

Probably they ain’t gonna win a Nobel peace prize for this.

Just a hunch.

What other injuries have been reported? I haven’t seen any besides the concussions and TBI.

Back