• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Good thing that bsf didn't support that war-monger and neo-cons out there and instead pushed for a more nuanced leader like President Trump.

i-will-be-watching-you-o.gif

I think what we really need to do is go with a covert CIA operation to remove their leader. Let's see if the UK wants to help.

I think Iran has been putting the world on notice including Israel. Obama kicked the can down the road. At what point do you put Iran on notice? After they have nuke capabilities?
I don't think people understand how much the US is hated, despised and looked at as the cause of every issue in the world.
It is scary rhetoric but knock it off was taken.

Yep, let's cancel the agreement and let them have nuke this year. that makes sense...

Most people talking about "the Iran deal" can't name three things about what the deal is. Hell I bet most people complaining about it can't identify three things about Iran period and most can't find it on a map

I think Iran has been putting the world on notice including Israel. Obama kicked the can down the road. At what point do you put Iran on notice? After they have nuke capabilities?
I don't think people understand how much the US is hated, despised and looked at as the cause of every issue in the world.
It is scary rhetoric but knock it off was taken.

There you go again. You should see someone about all this fear my man, not good for your constitution.

Most people talking about "the Iran deal" can't name three things about what the deal is. Hell I bet most people complaining about it can't identify three things about Iran period and most can't find it on a map

We gave them nukes and we got nothing in return. Duh.

According to The Five today, the $150B payment was the "worst mistake we've made in our lifetime". Not sure he meant his personal lifetime or the lifetime of America. Either way, he may want to read a book.

1. Cutting number of centrifuges by over 2/3- not enough to make a nuke
2. Taking away 98% of all enriched material - not nearly enough to make a nuke
3. Filling in the tanks for the rods
4. 10-15 years before they can start again
5. No Warning Inspections

Back