• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

JUNIOR DAY VISITORS (will continue to update throughout the day)

Running Back MATAEO DURANT (McCormick HS / McCormick, SC) – P5 offers from Wake Forest and Mississippi State.

Offensive Tackle JORDAN McFADDEN (Dorman HS / Roebuck, SC) – P5 offers from Wake Forest, UNC, NC State, Duke, Virginia Tech, Indiana, Rutgers, Syracuse and Mississippi State.

Defensive End DANTE BURKE (Bishop Sullivan Catholic HS / Virginia Beach, VA) – Rutgers is his only P5 offer.

Linebacker CHANNING TINDALL (Spring Valley HS / Columbia, SC) – P5 offers from Wake Forest, Auburn, and South Carolina.

Safety PEYTON WOULARD (Collins Hill HS / Suwanee, GA) – P5 offers from Wake Forest, Duke, Vanderbilt, Boston College and Indiana.

Safety ZION KEITH (Wilson HS / Florence, SC) – Wake Forest is his only P5 offer.

Cornerback TRE’ DOUGLAS (Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy / McDonough, GA) – P5 offers from Wake Forest, Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Notre Dame, Texas, UCLA, Stanford, Syracuse, South Carolina, UNC, Maryland, Rutgers, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Michigan State, Louisville, Vanderbilt, NC State, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech.

Thanks 94. I needed this.
I was going thru withdrawals after no football recruiting news for a few days.

94's SIXTEEN = 15 players and 1 kicker.

An early heads up for the 2019 class. My initial projection is 24 scholarships for that class. I imagine that class will be a 2-year project. Has to be.

I believe Tindall is the RB who directly followed Colburn at Spring Valley. May give us an inside track.

Good to be one of the only 4 schools that can pay Tre Douglas.

Five more visitors to add to the list of attendees from Junior Day last Saturday:

Defensive End MICHAEL FAIRBANKS (McEachern HS / Powder Springs, GA) – no P5 offers yet

Wide Receiver CHRISTIAN FORD (Roswell HS / Roswell, GA) – P5 offers from Wake Forest, Virginia Tech and Illinois.

Offensive Lineman JOVAUGHN GWYN (Harding HS / Charlotte, NC) – P5 offers from Wake Forest, Duke and NC State.

Offensive Lineman MIKE EDWARDS (South View HS / Hope Mills, NC) – P5 offers from Wake Forest, Maryland, NC State and UNC

Tight end BEN BRESNAHAN (West Forsyth HS / Cumming, GA) – Wake Forest is his first P5 offer.

That makes 12 visitors that have tweeted that they attended. 5 from Georgia. 4 from South Carolina. 2 from North Carolina. 1 from Virginia.

Back