• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Mocks got booted from the Scout site for basically harassing a recruit that decommitted from us, then communicating threats to both Les and other board members for calling him on it.

varsityhed.jpg

Mocks got booted from the Scout site for basically harassing a recruit that decommitted from us, then communicating threats to both Les and other board members for calling him on it.

Good riddance. I real dope and a jerk to boot.

Whoa bro, that’s pretty dumb. Fucking Wake fans amirite?

The Charlotte safety? Offers from Penn State Notre Dame Auburn North Carolina

It's early, but the 2019 class is staring out very nicely,

This is huge in my opinion. Three star safety with early offers from Penn State, South Carolina, Purdue, and BYU. Great to lock him down early! Another excellent early commit. Hopefully we can continue on this same track. If we can start winning these recruiting battles, we’ll be just fine.

Top 500 on 247.

cause me to want to "go Oedipus" and claw mine own eyes out.

Usually "going Oedipus" means something significantly more messed up. You then claw your eyes out as a result.

Try lear, maybe?

This is huge in my opinion. Three star safety with early offers from Penn State, South Carolina, Purdue, and BYU. Great to lock him down early! Another excellent early commit. Hopefully we can continue on this same track. If we can start winning these recruiting battles, we’ll be just fine.

Outstanding job by the Claw! We start winning recruiting battles for kids with an offer list like that, and we will be in great shape.

We have 3 commits from high 3 star low 4 star players with multiple P5 offers.

Feels like the opposite of the post-Orange Bowl recruiting years... Anyone remember the numbers and timing well enough to verify/disprove?

Back