• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Alston apparently received a bump today. Now a 3-star and the 2nd best recruit in the class according to 247Sports. Top 700 in the nation.

That patented Wake bump we always talk about!!!

Blind squirrel finds acorn!

Some info circulating that he’s improved his 40 times pretty dramatically. From 4.55 to 4.6 range to a consistent 4.4 range clocking.

Nice! Great to hear he got better over time.

I wonder how much Bama/Tenn booster money his decision cost her

That's hilarious.
I'm sure dinner time was fun tonight.

I think it is more sad than hilarious. Mama cant keep her ego in check long enough to let her son enjoy his day in the son. And then was rude enough to deliberately walk in front of the cameras. It is not about you mama, and for the record he picked the school with the best academics of the three. Something weird going for sure with everyone around him dressed in either crimson or orange.

Clemson beat in-state favorites, Bama and Auburn, to land the top player in Alabama, Justyn Ross WR from Phoenix City, AL (#47 player in the nation). Pretty impressive work by Dabo.
Kid has dreamed about riding a greyhound around a stadium and running down a dirt field his whole life.

I think it is more sad than hilarious. Mama cant keep her ego in check long enough to let her son enjoy his day in the son. And then was rude enough to deliberately walk in front of the cameras. It is not about you mama, and for the record he picked the school with the best academics of the three. Something weird going for sure with everyone around him dressed in either crimson or orange.

Seemed like they made a family decision that it would come down to Alabama or Tennessee, and he chose Florida without informing them. What's not shown on the clip that's in a longer one I saw is that she came back pretty soon after this incident and reconciled with the son and they hugged.

I think she acted how a mom would act if her son blatantly lied to her to pull a stunt.

I think she acted how a mom would act if her son blatantly lied to her to pull a stunt.

I think she acted how she should have acted if her son, who is a top level NFL WR prospect, picked the worst QB situation available to him.

Actually, Tennessee probably has a worse situation, but he could have gone anywhere. No reason to have those two teams in your final three if you plan on staying two years, three tops.

I think she acted how she should have acted if her son, who is a top level NFL WR prospect, picked the worst QB situation available to him.

Actually, Tennessee probably has a worse situation, but he could have gone anywhere. No reason to have those two teams in your final three if you plan on staying two years, three tops.

A. All college football players have to stay three years out of HS - this is not a new rule.
B. Florida did sign Emory Jones, who is the #5 QB in the class (albeit overrated, IMHO)

Arguably Alabama hasn't been a great choice either. It remains to be seen how good the freshman will be.

Early returns look pretty good. And as much as I hate to argue against myself, Ridley will be the first or second WR taken in the draft this year despite playing with Jalen Hurts.

Triston Miller has been offered by VA Tech, I am wondering when ever he gets ranked where we he be at?

Makes sense, not sure if true or not.
446aed490eb88372d056ecdf6dc7c8e6.jpg

Back