• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

56 rec, 636 yards, 4 TD last year.

Not sure we need a WR, but he looks like a solid pickup.

Agree.
I thought WR was one of our deeper positions.
Would rather have a good, experienced lineman as a GT of possible.

See what I said about the slot. We are deep on the outside but not at the slot.

Interesting that we would target a WR. Especially a slot receiver. If there's any position where we are loaded it is surely WR.

As I explained before, Dortch and Hines are the only current scholarship slots.

Wade can definitely play the slot. Think Bachman could as well. Not the same type of players as the other two, but slot WR is way down the list in terms of needs/wants. IMO.

Wade can definitely play the slot. Think Bachman could as well. Not the same type of players as the other two, but slot WR is way down the list in terms of needs/wants. IMO.

Yep. I’ve mentioned this many times before regarding my only real complaint of Clawson. When WRs come in they get subjected to learn only one position (X,Y,Z).

We would not lack depth at slot next year if he allowed other receivers to learn multiple WR positions.

Yeah, we need about three huge OL, three huge DL, and a couple of 5-star linebackers.

Yeah, we need about three huge OL, three huge DL, and a couple of 5-star linebackers.

I've actually been pretty impressed with the quality of the new lineman we're getting, as well as the progress that's been made that the current starters that got thrown into the fire too early. They're now seasoned vets and should be a strength for us next year.
Doubt we'll be getting a bunch of 5* LBs, but I think our development pipeline could start looking like it is for our lineman.
No need to panic here

After getting some not that good grad transfers at need positions, I’d fine getting BPA grad transfers and seeing what happens.

I've actually been pretty impressed with the quality of the new lineman we're getting, as well as the progress that's been made that the current starters that got thrown into the fire too early. They're now seasoned vets and should be a strength for us next year.
Doubt we'll be getting a bunch of 5* LBs, but I think our development pipeline could start looking like it is for our lineman.
No need to panic here

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ecruiting-stars-rankings-high-school-football

only about 33 5 stars in each class anyhoo.....

Likely a 26-year old Muslim who's really from Kenya.

and he’s going to room with “Sick” Sid Blumenthal — a transactional recruit who has been backup long snapper for Deep State U. these last few years

Some football scoop i got, Triston Miller aint comin here, but watch for Isiah Chaney to commit real soon.

Some football scoop i got, Triston Miller aint comin here, but watch for Isiah Chaney to commit real soon.

ok thanks so much I will let my friends know, I never know how to get inside information like that so thanks so much with sharing with us ... I will look smart with my friends ... I'll tell em it's just a hunch and not tell them that you told me ... they will be absolutely blown away .. this is awesome ... thanks again ... I always enjoy looking smart

Back