• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

[video]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6438815/59b6bd932aa7060eaceb9aa0[/video]

Kid definitely passes my mix-tape test. Got a little LeVeon Bell in him.

I noticed that as well, love the confidence. Also, he just switched from WR to RB this year so he could see a slight bump in rating. Clemson and South Carolina were showing significant interest but had not offered yet it seems.

Wasn't there a Flowers RB at Clemson previously? That name seems to strike a chord but I could be mistaken. (Happens more often now in advancing years.)

Wasn't there a Flowers RB at Clemson previously? That name seems to strike a chord but I could be mistaken. (Happens more often now in advancing years.)

Just to show I'm not out of my mind, here is the player I recalled in my post: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Flowers

4-year letterman RB at Clemson from 1983-1986. Don't know if there is any relation -- although "Kenny" and "Kendrell" could easily be father and son. Kenny was from FL, however, but may have relocated to SC due to Clemson connection.

And... if there is a relation (especially) and he advances in the ratings sufficiently, it's likely he would attend Clemson as one of their own.

He would probably need to move up a bunch for Clemson to really want him these days.

Kendall Flowers is the nephew of former Clemson star TB Raymond Priester

He is not related to Kenny.

Kendall was a standout at Clemson’s Camp Swinney

Well good to know. Thanks Lectro.

Edit: Of course, my observation about Clemson still holds on the relation basis given ties to Priester, as well as just being from S.C. of course. I have no idea if he's capable of entering their field of vision as a RB, however.

Last edited:
Well good to know. Thanks Lectro.

Edit: Of course, my observation about Clemson still holds on the relation basis given ties to Priester, as well as just being from S.C. of course. I have no idea if he's capable of entering their field of vision as a RB, however.

With him not top 50 at his position, he doesn't sound like a potential Clemson recruit.

So we'll have the sons of two mid-90s Clemson stars at Wake.

Should say relatives, not sons since Flowers is Priester's nephew.

With him not top 50 at his position, he doesn't sound like a potential Clemson recruit.

Kendall is currently ranked as the #6 Ranked prospect in South Carolina

Kendall was a WR this time last year. He has grown out of that position and into a RB. — See DJ Taylor’s cousin who signed with Tennessee last year after a brief flirtation during a coaching crisis at UT. Same caliber player and athlete.

Fast with tremendous change of direction (see Dortch and Beal for Clawson’s skill set evals)

Clemson Nation (twits)blew up the standouts of Swinney’s camp and Kendall got plenty of hype..it typically began or ended with “very impressive”

Flowers will continue to rise in rank and will be a fight before it is over. He is sort of a “legacy” to Clemson..he is expected to.. and he’s also from Power-pipeline , Irmo. Hopefully, his love of Wake Will not Wane.

I drove past Irmo High today for thefirst (and maybe last) time.

That's all.

Back