• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I’m over Clark. Let’s talk about the white Dortch from VA. He reminds me of Amendola, Edelman, Camp, Kupp, and Welker. Thoughts?

I’m over Clark. Let’s talk about the white Dortch from VA. He reminds me of Amendola, Edelman, Camp, Kupp, and Welker. Thoughts?

I haven’t watched his tape so I can’t agree or disagree but I laughed that you chose five white guys

I watched the tape. Looks nothing close to dortch at all. Seems to have a good motor and good hands though. Doesn't have the speed, agility, or routing running skills that dortch has in his hudl highlights.

He reminds me of Alex Bachman, Nate Morton and a little bit of Jax Landfried.

He looks good. Tape shows very very good anticipation.

Reminds me of Rodin's The Thinker crossed with an Australian Shephard.

You do have to wonder how fast he is as there is no 40 time available for him anywhere. If it was a really good time, I guarantee it would have been put up somewhere online. Regardless, he looks like a good student and a player that could possibly help some (with additional weight and strength) in all three phases of the game, offense, defense, or special teams.

Doesn’t seem like we are getting beat for many recruits.

Don't we have this conversation every year and someone has to point out the recruiting algorithm that Clawson uses to identify under-the-radar talent that would be highly interested in Wake? Some of our lowest rated prospects are our best players now. Clawson & staff are very good at finding talented players.

Sure. Doesn’t matter if it’s before signing day or after the player scores a TD on them.

Back