• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Welcome Jaylen! Good luck for your senior season. What is left on our wish list, other than another RB and D Greene?

Kid looked great at a the recent NCSU camp that he earned an offer at. His measurements are elite. 4.0 GPA guy from a military family. Great get for you guys. Wish he had picked the pack instead. Great kid.

Welcome Jaylen! Good luck for your senior season. What is left on our wish list, other than another RB and D Greene?

Certainly another TE. That spot could be filled by Sam Snyder. Snyder is a 6'6 TE from the same high school as Ryan Smenda. Good workout numbers. In addition to his Wake offer, he also has offers from Louisville, FAU, Georgia Southern, Georgia State, UConn, Toledo and a few others.

Other than the TE and RB spots and Donavon Greene its tough to tell. As mentioned before they added a camp date for July 25. You would expect they will be using that to address whatever spots remain. So perhaps recruiting will go quiet for a while.

Has the staff added a camp date like this before?

Getting ready to be a month long dead period I think with no camps etc so I would imagine it slows down for everyone until games start in the fall.

Really happy to hear about Hudson. I thought we were behind both ECU and NCST for this one. Think he’ll be great down the line for us.

Enough athleticism for NCSU to offer and enough character for West Point? I’ll take as many kids like that as we can get.

Holy cow. Reel ‘em in, Claw!

That loud boom you heard was WFU22Fan (or whatever his name is) blowing a load. That being said, awesome news! This has to be the best Wake WR class ever.

That loud boom you heard was WFU22Fan (or whatever his name is) blowing a load. That being said, awesome news! This has to be the best Wake WR class ever.

And it feels good!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James Brim 2.0!!!

Hartman, Beal, Carney, McKinney, Dortch, Groulx and Greene, I see you Clawson!!!!

Back