• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Tyler Goodson has picked up a bunch of crystal balls to Iowa. Not optimistic of him pickin Wake.

I lived in Iowa City for about 8 months. I call it my Dark Ages. Even the college town sucks.

We might not, but let it play out. A lot of Crystal Balls are based on people jumping on board with one guy’s opinion.

Isn't Iowa City on many best college town lists?

Yep. I have lived in and visited many college towns in this country as an academic. It may look good to people from Iowa compared to the rest of their shithole state, but that city sucks.

Just got back from my annual visit to the Quad Cities. Always enjoy my time there in the summer but would not like their winters at all.

Groulx dominated the #RivalsChallenge event, similar to his performance at other recent camps.

WF Got a Steal
"Nolan Groulx was at one time committed to Wisconsin, but he is now on the Wake Forest commitment list. A couple of his teammates Thursday called his play “dirty” and “tough.” One compared him to
Christian McCaffrey. He runs precise routes, he has sticky hands and he made play after play throughout the day."

https://n.rivals.com/news/the-seven-players-who-earned-mvp-status-at-rivalschallenge
https://n.rivals.com/news/farrell-awards-time-to-hand-out-hardware-for-rivalschallenge
https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals100-five-star-challenge-players-discuss-who-performed-best

Thanks. Those are good reads. Love that Groulx got props from QB commits from Wisconsin, South Carolina, and FSU. He is rated 5.8 and the #37 WR. If his stock is rising, he may make the Rivals250. There are 34 WR in the 250 and #34 is also 5.8.

His loss. Hopefully four losses.

Triston Miller to State.

Pack isn’t missing on many in state recruits right now. You guys have plenty of OL talent that it won’t hurt. Shaping up to be a really good class for both of our programs.

Pack isn’t missing on many in state recruits right now. You guys have plenty of OL talent that it won’t hurt. Shaping up to be a really good class for both of our programs.

Yeah but our OL are seniors and we have little depth after them. Also we only have one in this class so far and he needs to add a lot of weight

Triston Miller was scared off by having to compete with Mike Edwards and Devonte Gordon for a tackle position. Remember Gordon was a 4star when he committed and then got the “wake bump” to 3 stars

Yeah but our OL are seniors and we have little depth after them. Also we only have one in this class so far and he needs to add a lot of weight

We do not need or want him to play right away. The plan is to have him mature , grow and develop. Adding weight and strength will not be a problem. Reference our line as it it is.

Great video. Good to hear he is recruiting for Wake at the camp.

Nick Toomer to Stanford. Gordon counts to the '19 total, but will be off set by someone leaving after the season. We have 15 (Pelic would be 16) commits. What is left to get, beside Goodson?

Back