• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Taylor Morin is a heckuva two-way player who is under ranked.

..and besides, I saw a vid of Daryl Green presenting Morin with an award so that proves he can be a db

His video looked good. Definitely has CB size.

Believe he was recruited as a WR to play slot, but don’t see him beating out Groulx, our highest rated WR ever. But who knows how these kids turn out.

Looks like Amos Hough (Nolan’s squad) is putting it to the guys at Charlotte Harding (led by the very impressive Q Crouch)

42-6 heading into the 4th

Need to recruit this guy at linebacker !

Wow!
Looks like a pretty big guy.........good speed, great pursuit angle and aggressive tackling.
Sign him up if he has any eligibility left.

dang...that guy came from way behind also.

Tyrell Ford, 2020 CB recruit is sounding like a State or baby blue lean.

Will we use this thread for HS game updates on our commits and prospects or start another? HS season is up and running, y'all, let's share some observations.

Will we use this thread for HS game updates on our commits and prospects or start another? HS season is up and running, y'all, let's share some observations.

I saw Greene play last week. Grown ass man! His team didn't look very good and he bailed them out of one bad situation after another. One example is a 3rd and 15 where his QB threw a duck into triple coverage and he came down with the ball while drawing a pass interference at the same time. Eventually the defense had to commit so much attention to him that other people were open.

Per Rivals, Syracuse coaches in regular contact with Will Smart and are close to offering. Hope we hold on to him!

Per Rivals, Syracuse coaches in regular contact with Will Smart and are close to offering. Hope we hold on to him!

I really don't understand how they get anyone to play football there (and I know they have had some great players in the past). The stadium has to be the worst in P5.

Interesting that two of our lower rated players have decommitted in the last week as our class was filling up.

Interesting that two of our lower rated players have decommitted in the last week as our class was filling up.

Are there better players out there with Wake interest that are positions of greater need?

Are there better players out there with Wake interest that are positions of greater need?

I saw that we are after Tre'mon Morris-Brash, #41 DE from Washington DC (St John's). He's more of a stand up rush end then a 5 technique. Has quality offers. Remember that the '19 class will replace this years juniors. You don't want to have to count on them to walk in and start. Groulx and Greene will be the exceptions.

Last edited:
I don’t think Clawson counts on true frosh to start but he will start them if he earns it.

I saw that we are after Tre'mon Morris-Brash, #41 DE from Washington DC (St John's). He's more of a stand up rush end then a 5 technique. Has quality offers. Remember that the '19 class will replace this years juniors. You don't want to have to count on them to walk in and start. Groulx and Greene will be the exceptions.

That is what I meant. What positions are projected to be in greatest need of having recruits ready to step in when the time comes.

Maryland had a three star freshman linebacker leave. He is totally clear, so could play immediately. Bad stuff at hais former school etc.

Back