• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Henderson has not gotten as strong as I would have expected by now. Maybe injuries play into that.

Really wish there was some recruiting news. Been awful quiet for over a month.

I’ve got the feeling that Clawson has the class he likes and is holding a couple scholarships for the end of the season to pounce on players who de commit after coaching changes

I got a little info on Ethan West from Cosby HS in VA. Apparently his Junior season is not going very well, not much tape to send to schools. They do not expect many more offers. Apparently he and his father don't think they need to listen to the HS coaches. He didn't look like a Wake lean in the first place, but this may be one we dont have to anguish over when he commits elsewhere.

The NCAA recruiting calendar is one thing they know how to police.

Last edited:
Groulx made the Shrine Bowl roster. Greene didn’t. Donavon has mediocre stats on a 10-0 team because the offense is loaded with talent, the QB rarely targets him due to double coverage and he rarely plays in second halves with MA up 50+ points and the clock running.

Groulx made the Shrine Bowl roster. Greene didn’t. Donavon has mediocre stats on a 10-0 team because the offense is loaded with talent, the QB rarely targets him due to double coverage and he rarely plays in second halves with MA up 50+ points and the clock running.

How many games have they been up 50+?

Greene’s stats are better than all receivers who made the Shrine Bowl. Must be politics- only one WF receiver recruit allowed per year.

Never too late to offer Massoud's little brother. 4-star QB being looked at by Ohio State and Notre Dame.

Can not imagine that connection has not been probed to detrmine interest- our staff is much too good for that.

Correct. And the other game was 34-0 at the half, 41-0 early in second half and the subs played with the clock running. Actually, MA is 9-0. Greene has 975 receiving yards, 10 TDS and averages 22 yards per catch. Hopefully MA will make another run to the state title game and Donavon will make All-State.

I was at the ugly South game pretty sure he had two TDS, a two pt conversion, and an interception in the first half before sitting the second in a 63-6 w. South also got beat 63-6 by East Surry who is 8-2 last night and should provide a good game for MA next Friday to decide the conference.

It just feels like if you graded our roster / commits at WR we are a 12/10 and every other position we’re like a 4/10.

Back