• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Tabari Hines looking at NC State per Pack board. Sorry if old news.

Edit- I see it on the prior page. So, bump.

Last edited:
Vershon Lee, 6-3, 290, offensive tackle, Freedom HS, Woodbridge, VA, received an offer from Wake per twitter. Also has Pitt, SoCar, Syr, TN, VaTech offers. He is working the back half of the alphabet.

He needs to get offers from Quinnipiac and Rutgers to fill his straight.

He has taken an unofficial visit to SCar, and been on VaTech campus on personal visits.

2019 or 2020. Are we even still recruiting for 2019?

Vershon Lee, 6-3, 290, offensive tackle, Freedom HS, Woodbridge, VA, received an offer from Wake per twitter. Also has Pitt, SoCar, Syr, TN, VaTech offers. He is working the back half of the alphabet.

He needs to get offers from Quinnipiac and Rutgers to fill his straight.

He has taken an unofficial visit to SCar, and been on VaTech campus on personal visits.

He's 2020.
Good offer listed and projected to VT.

According to Kelly Quinlan, WF has offered '19 CB Isaiah Essissima of Missouri City, TX. Prior Houston Cougar commit. Claw is still open for business.

According to Kelly Quinlan, WF has offered '19 CB Isaiah Essissima of Missouri City, TX. Prior Houston Cougar commit. Claw is still open for business.

Would love to add another DB. Bring em home, Claw!

Troy Creamer, a DB from Iowa, is also in the NCAA transport portal. Wake recruited him pretty hard out of high school as I recall.

Troy Creamer, a DB from Iowa, is also in the NCAA transport portal. Wake recruited him pretty hard out of high school as I recall.

Yes, Wake and Creamy recruited Trey Creamer very hard and I thought he was coming our way.
He ended up leaving Iowa after 2 years, never played a down and was suspended from the team for bad behavior.
Looks like we got the better deal here.

I'm sure Creamy will add some comments about what might have been......

Last edited:
Back