• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Any big names on campus right now?

If they are, they will be blown away by the new athletic facilities. I can’t imagine there are any more impressive facilities in the nation. And they are on campus, about 300 yards from some of the dorms and classrooms. Amazing.

Because, as usual, we have one team in the mix and that is Clemson only. As evidence let's look at the new ESPN Top 25 poll: 4 SEC teams in the top 10 & 1 ACC team--Clemson. SEC has 7 teams in the Top 25 and the ACC adds one more, Syracuse to make it 2 in the Top 25. Go to the same USA Today rankings and you have 6 SEC teams and the same 2 ACC teams in the Top 25.

Athlon is picking UVa to top the Coastal division and havea 9-4 overall record. Meanwhile they pick Clemson to go 8-0 in the ACC and 13-0 overall. We have one team that is nationally in the CFP mix and they are awesome! Well coached & stacked with great players. Everybody else--meh.
Hard to believe any serious college football fan would put stock in this ridiculous poll. Army 25. Really? The ACC is on track to eclipse the SEC. We already have better coaches. Millions more TV sets, massive East Coast population, New TV channel, and already the National Champion. This contest is fucking over,

I'm at East Forsyth now for my daughter's dance recital wish I could sneak over lol

As reported by 247, ahmani marshall committed to wake. Huge win and beat out great competition. Welcome ahmani and great work coaches! Will be great RB of the future.

As reported by 247, ahmani marshall committed to wake. Huge win and beat out great competition. Welcome ahmani and great work coaches! Will be great RB of the future.

Fantabulous!
Welcome Ahmani.
Deacs are rolling.

Got to welcome the kid and meet friends. They told me he ran like Derek Henry. Chose Wake because of playing time and he is close to Christian. Dad played and graduated at Carolina and the guy told me his dad felt like the Carolina coaches insulted him. Nice to get a legacy away from the holes. He's a nice size kid ses taller than 6ft and every bit of 200

Marshall the Troops
The Marshall Plan
Marshall Score

Eh. Whatever. Welcome Ahmani!!

Is this Malcom’s kid?

Yes. And he’s an absolute stud.

He has had a pretty successful track career, lightning fast. He’s an athlete, powerful and hard to tackle. This is a great get for Clawson. I’m excited.

I had heard that UNC made him feel as if they were doing him and his dad a huge favor by just recruiting him. They’re idiots. He was theirs, the kid grew up bleeding Carolina blue.

Back