• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

6-3 or 6-4 WR. Not much FBS interest. Cuse and Wake are the only P5 offers.

He's 6'3. Plays both basketball and football. Just camped here 10 days ago and came back for a visit with his parents. Its why I assumed he may have committed, because its his second trip here in 10 days and the twitter responses he retweeted were congratulatory.

Besides Cuse, he has offers from almost all the Ivy League schools and Army. Obviously, a smart kid.

Left Bishop O'Connell to transfer to DeMatha. Looks like maybe a decent basketball prospect too

Any 6-3/6-4 WR who doesn't have big time offers is probably a project. That's fine for us.

He's 6'3. Plays both basketball and football. Just camped here 10 days ago and came back for a visit with his parents. Its why I assumed he may have committed, because its his second trip here in 10 days and the twitter responses he retweeted were congratulatory.
But how well ?

So Clawson recruits better basketball players than Manning does.

We've had this discussion I think. The 5 best players from the football team would compete just fine with our starting 5. With Manning's defense, Surratt would go for 40.

Any place to see his BB stats? His rebounding numbers would be useful as an indicator of how good his hands are and how well he "high points" the ball.

Back