• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Yep, seen a few but wifey has been to mall deacon shop twice with none available. So lame. Marketing must be valuing exclusivity.

Had the same issue - the Deacon shop at the mall ran out quickly, but we picked one up at Bridger. That was a few weeks ago, but it’s worth checking there. I’m impressed with how many are up around Winston.

This is the golden age of Wake Forest sports coverage. Les, Conor, and the BSD crew do an excellent job with coverage, analysis, and opinions.

Good list. #1 and #2 could go either way. Lots of good memories in there. The picture of Beamer will never get old.

"This is the golden age of Wake Forest sports coverage. Les, Conor, and the BSD crew do an excellent job with coverage, analysis, and opinions. "

Amen! Living on the coast of SC, all I get is Clemson, South Carolina, and Coastal Carolina. Les, Conor and BSD are providing more info, etc., than I have ever had. Keep up the good work!

"This is the golden age of Wake Forest sports coverage. Les, Conor, and the BSD crew do an excellent job with coverage, analysis, and opinions. "

Amen! Living on the coast of SC, all I get is Clemson, South Carolina, and Coastal Carolina. Les, Conor and BSD are providing more info, etc., than I have ever had. Keep up the good work!

Yeah that's right on about coverage. If we are going to make the Clemson game competitive and not get waxed, we are going to need to pull a Grobe and move 1-2 guys to DL. Can't allow Clemson to gash us up the middle since that sets up all sorts of play action all day to throw downfield passing options (and touchdowns).

We should be really mad that we allowed anyone to come in and beat us 63-3. Tremendous coaching job for Clawson to rescue last season.

We had 7 of 8 LB's out for that game which is why they had so many long runs as people were out of position due to lack of experience.

We had 7 of 8 LB's out for that game which is why they had so many long runs as people were out of position due to lack of experience.

And didn't Glenn get DQ's early in the game on a sketchy targeting call?

And didn't Glenn get DQ's early in the game on a sketchy targeting call?

Yes, but he was injured on the play anyway. The ejection was just salt on the wound.

Also, appreciate all the love. Should be a fun football season and we'll dive right in tomorrow with media day.

Back