• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I was hoping that kid would be a bit interested in us seeing as how explosive the offense is. Any idea if we’re being considered? I heard his parents are both wolfies so they might have the lead

His brother went Ivy League for lax, so you could argue the family is invested in education. And yes as a 5* he should be best on the field, but those were his sophomore highlights, and he was still extremely dominant. Physically he doesn’t stand out but no one can tackle him, he jumps and shifts around and no one lays a hand on him.

According to 247, we lost Nigel Williams to Northwestern.

From his commitment article:

“Williams has UCLA and Wake Forest as his finalists. Northwestern was also involved, but did not offer.”

They offered.

Indiana us another state, like California, Texas and North Carolina Carolina where there are four P5 schools in state.chasing talent. And Indiana isnt known as a hotbed of football talent.

Indiana us another state, like California, Texas and North Carolina Carolina where there are four P5 schools in state.chasing talent. And Indiana isnt known as a hotbed of football talent.

Indiana, Purdue, ND, and ...?

Yeah. And I don't think ND is chasing in-state talent.

And what does Indiana have to do with anything?

Evansville is in Indiana. FFS, this is why we can't even have a reasonable conversation around here.

I feel like we never have luck getting guys from Mallard Creek, but I could just be remembering Marquez North.

Simpson just visited the Holes, Auburn is loaded with LB recruits. Chapel Hill bound one would guess.

Back