• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

It would be hard to imagine a kid from Akron with multiple offers from Big 10 schools to turn one of those down for us. We could possibly sell him on more playing time and a more diverse role than he might get at a Penn State or Michigan....

It would be hard to imagine a kid from Akron with multiple offers from Big 10 schools to turn one of those down for us. We could possibly sell him on more playing time and a more diverse role than he might get at a Penn State or Michigan....

I would assume Dortch story and role. Also, Clawson May no HS coach from Bowling Green Day’s.

He'll get back to us.

“I am communicating with Indiana and Michigan. I talked to them in the last couple days. Wake Forest (reached out) today, but I still have to get back with them.”

You mean the kid who was committed to Cincy?

The word is that Donovan isn’t happy at WFU. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so this is solid information. Hope we can play him some in the last 6 games (in 4 of them).

The word is that Donovan isn’t happy at WFU. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so this is solid information. Hope we can play him some in the last 6 games (in 4 of them).

If a kid can't redshirt without throwing a hissy-fit then he doesn't fit in with the type of guys Clawson is recruiting any way.

If a kid can't redshirt without throwing a hissy-fit then he doesn't fit in with the type of guys Clawson is recruiting any way.

He’s the highest rated recruit of WFU since the star system was started. We could use his speed on vertical passes and he surely realizes it. Freshman year WFU is tough for most students (going from MA High to WFU takes a huge adjustment). Add the lack of playing time and it’s understandable that he’s stressed out. Just hope he sticks it out. He will likely be greatly rewarded if he does. The grass isn’t always greener (no pun intended).

We sure as shit will need him next year and there should be a lot of PT for him. Likely going to lose our top 4 pass catchers

You said “the grass isn’t always greener. No pun intended”. I understand his last name is Greene but your post always has a subtle hint that maybe he was toking up.

My bad. I take back my comment.

Greene is behind two, maybe three NFL WRs. He's got to wait his turn.

Back