• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Jones was probably counting on starting next year. Greene blowing up has made that unlikely.

I don’t know where Jones can be more confident about making the two deep than he can at Wake.

Cooley is pounding my Eastern Alamance Eagles in the state play-off. Southern Nash doesn't throw the ball. Their offense is pretty much give the ball to Cooley. EA is undefeated and has not been challenged until tonight. SN is up by 3 but running out the clock with Cooley. I hope WF can hold on to him.

They play Charlotte Catholic. I didn’t realize private schools play in the state playoffs.

They play Charlotte Catholic. I didn’t realize private schools play in the state playoffs.

Some of the biggest HS football programs are private schools - particularly in Florida. Like Bolles, Chaminade, and Thomas Aquila’s.

Not many. Cardinal Gibbons does too. Just about everything else in triangle plays in private school leagues

Not many. Cardinal Gibbons does too. Just about everything else in triangle plays in private school leagues
Don't they have the option to play in one or the other but not both? Meaning, a private school can be in a public league or a private one but have to play in the playoffs for their league affiliation?

Cooley is pounding my Eastern Alamance Eagles in the state play-off. Southern Nash doesn't throw the ball. Their offense is pretty much give the ball to Cooley. EA is undefeated and has not been challenged until tonight. SN is up by 3 but running out the clock with Cooley. I hope WF can hold on to him.

Drop that lowf mentality

Picked up a 6.5 315 OL from Hermosa, California Loyola High School a few hours ago. PWO but great size

Shane Stroyke

Back