• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Clawson is picking up better guards than Manning. Nice.

Speaking of guards, I must admit that TJohnson played very well against Duke. I was on his case hard after FSU; but he looked like a different player Saturday night and at Cameron too, go figure.

Also, Wright looked extremely good for the time he played. He is so quick and jumps so well, I hope he gets more minutes tonight.

Davis started over 35 games for Md and was a 2nd team Big10 selection before his injury cut his season short last year.

The other thread on Davis has been hijacked by RJ against the world so back to Davis. Would he be the highest ranked player to ever play at Wake?The only other recruit I can think of that would be comparable is CJ Leak.

A
The other thread on Davis has been hijacked by RJ against the world so back to Davis. Would he be the highest ranked player to ever play at Wake?The only other recruit I can think of that would be comparable is CJ Leak.

Yep. I’m pretty sure he’s the highest ranked guy in our program history.

Great stuff all around. Clawson continues to show that he has complete control.

Would love for us to be able to pluck a big name corner. Is that corner from Stanford still available? I think name is Obah or something like that.

A

Yep. I’m pretty sure he’s the highest ranked guy in our program history.

Great stuff all around. Clawson continues to show that he has complete control.

Would love for us to be able to pluck a big name corner. Is that corner from Stanford still available? I think name is Obah or something like that.

Obi Eboh. Yes he’s still out there; If Wake gets him Currie should offer a lifetime extension to the whole staff.

I assume since classes have started that it is unlikely that we will get any further grad transfers before the summer. Presumably the staff will still be looking for talent that may be graduating in the May timeframe.

I don’t see any greyshirts on that list.

Back