• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

There's a link above

Edit: Not re: Sutton, but on the Claiborne update

Do we know how many we are going to try and sign this recruiting cycle? It's probably somewhere in the 430+ page thread but I don't have time to search it like I should. Thanks!

Do we know how many we are going to try and sign this recruiting cycle? It's probably somewhere in the 430+ page thread but I don't have time to search it like I should. Thanks!

WF has 11 commits. With Claiborne now ready to sign on Wednesday, think WF expects all 11 to sign this week. Perhaps there are others within the transfer portal or other HS class of 22 that WF is trying to flip, but the Deacs are constrained by scholarship limits, and until WF plays the Gator Bowl and 2022 roster decisions are finalized, there is not certainty about how many more WF can offer.

are there a lot of teams with scholarship issues coming to a head next season due to the extra covid year of eligibility?

are there a lot of teams with scholarship issues coming to a head next season due to the extra covid year of eligibility?

It kinda depends. Clemson is way under right now, like 15+, UNC is a little under, NC State is a little over with most of their guys coming back and Wake is few over. I think someone posted we were looking at being 5-7ish over if all the senior day guys left and that was before Marshall. Of course with the ACCCG and then only having 1 week to visit recruits instead of the normal 2, I highly doubt the coaches have had the time to have meetings with the players about where they stand which likely leads to some portal entries in the coming weeks. Also, not the best time to do that to a student during finals. I'd be shocked if at least 1 QB didn't leave because that is a very crowded room, for example.

Hell yeah let’s fucking GO! Glad to have those two in first thing.

Actually 13 of 12. It looks like we also picked up a DB out of Maryland.

For on paper across-the-board quality I think this is the best recruiting class in wakes history

Have you guys been to wakeforestsports.com today? A total overhaul highlighting our recruiting class. Really, really slick stuff. Hats off to our AD for doing this.

Have you guys been to wakeforestsports.com today? A total overhaul highlighting our recruiting class. Really, really slick stuff. Hats off to our AD for doing this.

When clicking on each players card I’m getting a link to WFU vs South Carolina State. So somethings glitching or not yet properly linked.

scroll down and watch the videos on wakeforestsports.com

Amazing job by the media department. Really impressed with the modernization of our web properties.

Back